Replies

Andy's POV*
We made our way back home. We walked inside and attempted to be as quite as possible as all the boys were sleeping. We snuck back into our room and climbed into bed. I laid quietly beside Rye, he was already completely asleep and snoring, I was just staring at the ceiling because I couldn't get comfortable with all the possible things that could happen.

~a week later~
We began getting letters back from the people we sent invitations too. Rye and I opened the invitations from the people that we knew already accepted our relationship, everyone who replied was so happy for us and couldn't wait for the party. It gave me hope that everything would be okay and our families would accept it.

"Rye?" I asked him as he was sat beside Mikey who was editing the new vlog. "Yeah" he replied looking up at me. "When are we going to open the others?" I asked. "Whenever you're comfortable with it" he smiled, getting up and sitting beside me. "I am now" I said, forcing myself in that moment to believe myself.

"Okay" Rye sighed. He got up and walked into our room, bringing the pile of letters we'd stacked into the living room. He placed them on the floor in front of me and he sat back down beside me. "Are you sure you want to do this now?" Mikey asked looking over the computer at me.

"Yeah". I picked up the letter at the top and ripped it open anxiously as Rye watched closely in complete silence. I scanned the words, my whole body quivering as I held the letter in my hands. I exhaled after holding my breath while reading, they were accepting. I looked over at Rye in relief.

He picked up the next letter, they were accepting. Than the next and the next until we got to the last one on the floor. Rye opened it as I peered over his shoulder while he ripped it open. The only one who didn't like our relationship. He quickly scanned through it before folding it up in his hands, not allowing me to read it fully.

"What?" I asked confusedly. He sighed while looking at the floor. "It's ok" he said bluntly. I then realise they didn't like it and it broke me suddenly. Everyone else were lovely which made me so happy, but for some reason, the only one that didn't like us, hurt more. "My family or yours?" I asked. "Mine" he replied looking back up at me.

"Rye, I can't do this" I said, pushing myself off the floor and looking down at Rye who was still sitting. "Yes you can" he comforted, getting up and placing his arms on my shoulders. Just his voice calms me down, I can't explain how but he is ultimately the only person who can make everything seem okay when it's not. I'm marrying my best friend, I couldn't be anymore lucky.