★彡 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓻𝔂 彡★

•Wonderwall •

He was the painter, and she was the art and for that he admired her.

He admired her. The way her  plump lips curved into nothing but an innocent beauty of a smile, melting him in the spot. The way her aura was noticeable—persistent on him, making it hard to rather ignore her presence.

The way her waves flew out whenever the wind attacked her. Or the way her pupils shined, lightning up with joy whenever she blabbered on and on about something she adored. The way her neat eyebrows would knit and furrow as she would occasionally bite into her cherry tinted lip whenever she concentrated on a task, making him absolutely insane.

Her glorious physic. The way she had imperfections, flaws making it ever so perfect in a way for him. The way her edges of her curves stood out, making them his new obsession over his canvas.

The way her skin looked delicate and soft, even from far away making him ache a single touch—but knowing clearly well he can't step close.

The way she would fiddle around with her fingers whenever she got nervous, the way words flew out of her mouth soothing him with her voice. They way she uttered his name, making him love it even more for a reason.

He admired her, all of her. From afar.

Too coward to approach—too afraid.

She was dangerous to his heart as she provided him warmth— a special kind of warmth. She took over his mind unconsciously without even doing anything and for that, he chose to forbidden himself from her.

She was like the deadly sins

Deadly— as she would be able to crumble him, take over him and surely be the end of him with just a touch, and he didn't like that.

Because no one can have an imprinted effect on Grayson Dolan, surely not this women too.

The feelings she gave him were too foreign for his likings that it made him fearful—fearful of this feeling.

Will he run away? Or will he eventually chase it?

What actually happens when the world of an artist who's trying to escape his demons and a writer that has too many thoughts on her mind are forced to be collided, letting one another into their interests?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

i really hope you'll enjoy this book. This is fully my idea, please don't steal it; i also got inspired by few songs that you'll be able to hear later on.
-
© mdolxnn