26|

Wonderwall•

"Memorable moments"
-

"Come on Cara" Rose whined "We're going to be late." She stepped foot out of her closet, pulling on her shoes as she tied the little strings dangled out.

They were currently leaving for a cruise on one of the private jets owned by the twin's family, taking the hot summer breeze an opportunity to gather around. They weren't going to be alone, but rather companied by their friends making Rose slightly anxious about the first meeting. Nevertheless, she hoped everything would go smoothly.

"Jeez, I'm coming." Cara stomped her way in, making her appearance noticeable in Rose's bedroom. "Is this outfit impressing enough?" She twirled around, checking her reflection.

An instant teasing grin made it's way towards Rose's features as she leaned against the wall. "Impressing?" she repeated tauntingly "Who are you trying to impress Cara?"

"Huh?" Cara faced her best friend, acting oblivious to her own question. "No one"

"Sure" Rose teased her even more, showing how she wasn't merely convinced with the white lie she blurted out. She actually found her best friend's little attraction towards Ethan something rather adorable.

"Don't even start Rose." she rolled her eyes, feeling embarrassment endure her. Rose shrugged innocently "I don't recall starting anything"

"Whatever, let's go before we arrive late."
And with that, they were off to go, heading towards their assigned destination.

"So, how's things been?" ending the comfortable silence that sat in the car, Cara broke it looking over Rose "you know with Grayson

"So, how's things been?" ending the comfortable silence that sat in the car, Cara broke it looking over Rose "you know with Grayson..."

Rose got taken off guard by the sudden question, glancing over her best friend's curious eyes before averting her gaze towards the road ahead. "It's going fine, I guess."

Cara shifted in her seat, leaning slightly as her gaze burned with confusion. "You guess?"

Rose exhaled deeply, nodding slowly. "We're taking things slow. I don't know what else to tell you."

Her hand had found a way into her scalp, massaging it lightly as the other fixated on the steering wheel. "I still don't know a lot about him, but I'm trying." she looked slightly distressed "I really am."

She proceeded on refocusing her full attention on the road, not wanting her thoughts to carry her away. "He's just..."

"Closed off? Intimidating?" Cara meddled in before unexpectedly her tone came out way too high and excited "A mysterious asshole with a small Weiner?!"