15|

Wonderwall•

"And i keep on saying, don't get too close cause i hurt you, you never listen."
-Lullaby, Bridge

N a r r a t o r

Sometimes you feel like you're on the edge of something beautiful. You feel like it's about to blossom, like you're so close to it now but then you're brought back to reality that it's far away, it's always far away.

That was Grayson, one step closer to him could potentially be one step further away from him. Like he's close but then he's far and you're back to zero.

Ignorance, that's what he did. A coward, that's what he was.

It's been a week now and things have never been more confusing— at least for Rose it was. She was ignored, not being answered and being avoided.

She felt like she was on edge, getting insanely frustrated with the ways things been. She thought she'd at least be more closer to Grayson now, but she thought wrong.

The ultimate confusing silence between the two was unbearable for her, she needed an explanation and for that she intended on breaking this on-going silence once and for all.

She was going to face him, wether he liked that or not.

Here she was, standing on the doorstep of their fancy home ringing the doorbell politely. If he was going to play games, she wasn't.

The fact that he was more distant now left her hurt. You don't just kiss someone and ignore them.

Even if the kiss wasn't that big of a deal, but it sure as hell doesn't feel nice getting ignored. That night, was a change— a beautiful change as it was filled with night walks, tender kisses here and there and genuine laughter echoing in the middle of the empty streets.

They enjoyed themselves too much, and Grayson never felt more alive.

They didn't want to leave each other, staying till past midnight running around like kids as he stole kisses on every surface and edge of her flesh. He felt extreme courage in that moment, like fear didn't exist, like the wall he built was destructed.

He was more open with her and it was truly a well spent night after art exploring in the museum. But something was off, something was definitely off.

The front door got opened. Ethan got in her view, immediately greeting her with a friendly hug. Stepping more forward into the residence, Dean's presence made an appearance.

"We started working on the project today." Ethan informed her before he stepped closer, whispering lightly. "I still don't like him though."

A genuine chuckle made it's way upon her lips as she shook her head staring right into Dean's eyes. They seemed lit up and sparked indicating how delightful he was due to her presence.

His foot steps approached her eagerly. "I missed you."

The two engulfed each other in a hug making a soft smile erupt into her features. "I missed you t-"