16|

Wonderwall•

"You've been caught up with them bitches.
I don't get it, you're a star love
you shouldn't have to deal with that."

—R o s e

The chilly cold breeze had instantly met us as we arrived at the shore where it had gradually became colder late at night.

Wearing bikinis wasn't the best option in such weather but it was a beach party, so one way or another we had to. Cara and Ethan decided to tag along with me, however Grayson refused to go even after a Ethan nagging him to continuously.

He said he'll think about it and catch us later but I highly doubted he'll come. Maybe he had another filthy session going on, who knows.

But that was the least of my worries at that instant, I really couldn't care what he chose to do. It all seemed messy and I decided to stay out of it.

I've always loved partying, occasionally. It's good to let loose every once in a while and beach parties were definitely my favorite.

I couldn't say no to this one because it meant bonfires, late night swimming, music, food and a breathtaking scenery ahead which was part of the reason why I loved them.

I was a sucker for good views, I enjoyed the moonlight shining into the water creating the illusion of little specks, I enjoyed the cold night breeze as you would take a walk with the sand occasionally brushing beneath you feet.

"Woah I didn't expect to see this much people," Cara walked around examining the whole beach as everyone was scattered through. The smell of alcohol freshly captivated the atmosphere hitting our senses.

The sight of drunken adults in bikinis was all over the shore making me wondering why everyone was obsessed with excessive drinking.

You don't have to drink to have a good time. I think that's something not a lot of people were aware of.

Some of them were enjoying the music getting in their own trance as they let their physic move in sync with the beat. Some were grinding on each other as they ate each other's faces off and some were already going skinny dipping. Yikes

"Nice thigh tattoos," I pointed lazily observing the multiple art covering Ethan's flesh. Cara was quick to take notice of them, diving her attention onto them.

"You like?" He chuckled lightly throwing them a quick glance.

"A lot," Cara was quick to answer for me, eyeing them hungrily as she continued to stare down admiring each one. Typical.

He laughed weakly, stepping closer towards where she stood. "Thanks," a soft peck was placed delicately over her cheek.

It wasn't fast till her face turned crimson, making my sight linger on them through squinted eyes. "Did I miss something here?"

They both shook their head in sync. However, the tension flowing around them was truly evident. "Alright weirdos, I'm going to get a drink."

"Nice ass," Cara's side commentary along with a light whistle stopped me in my tracks as I laughed to myself. She's always been crazy. "Shut up."