[ the meaning + a message from me to you ]

Wonderwall talks about a rather realistic type of love where fear, self hatred and not so typical happy endings exits.

Rose and Grayson take on different paths. This is life after all. We're all chased by priorities once we grow up leading to sacrifices. Even though the love is present, Rose and Grayson both chose their passions to continue further.

Grayson's character talks about a very dark personality that's been affected by the past due to some family issues.

Taking the wrong image on love, fear settled in as he promised to close himself due to not wanting to end up like his mother—heartbroken and depressed.

He's scared of love and I think this represents some of us too. Love is scary, some choose to risk their hearts and some choose to protect themselves.

But it's never wrong to try. Don't shield yourself from people, we all deserve to love and be loved. You are so much precious and valuable than you think you are.

Grayson in this book had a deep scarring, his demons were persistent and very strong but he tried even if he failed multiple times.

This is life. Reality is, we all have scars, we all have those ugly moments we will never forget. I myself is filled with trauma but I still wake up everyday and try.

Change is gradual guys, it's never an overnight thing. Grayson didn't love easily, he didn't give in overnight, he didn't win his demons within two or three times of trying.

This books is gradual and slow in some parts, because I want to show you guys how struggling and overcoming can take time. I wanted it to be realistic.

Please, don't be afraid to blossom and heal and don't give up just because you're taking longer than others.

Progress is still progress. Even though Rose failed in capturing Grayson's heart at times, she eventually was still able to make his heart beat. She was still able to diminish part of his darkness and show him light in some ways.

I think this also shows us that, people aren't capable of changing you for the better completely. Change starts within yourself too. You're the only one who have control over that.

If you're not willing to take a big step and turn your mindset around, you're forever going to be stuck.

I want all of you to heal with whatever life is throwing at you. It's a journey—a huge one but I want you to try.

Your life is so much more valuable than you think it is. You are loved, you are cherished.

My pms are always open for anyone who wants to vent and talk. I promise, I'm here to listen.

{i truly love you, thank you for sticking around

{i truly love you,
thank you for sticking around.}