28|

•Wonderwall•

"Gold, I fell into your spell"
-howling, RY X

[HIGHLY recommend
put on repeat]

—10:17 pm

The door came shut roughly. Eager, Grayson pushed Rose into the wall of his dimmed bedroom attacking her with kisses out of longing and need.

He had missed intimacy with her. They only slept together once and seemingly, he needed more especially since that night had gradually turned into bits of regret and agony by the morning.

The soft sounds of their lips molding together was the only thing present in the atmosphere. With need, he slipped his tongue in letting the sweet taste of her mouth linger on him.

His hands were rebellious, gripping her lower figure being too lost in what to focus on. His palms got fixated on her buttocks, squeezing it with desperation. The kiss grew wilder, letting Grayson's lust arise along with the temperature.

As if magic, he trapped her in his hold. She found herself becoming thirsty for this man, tugging on the ends of his hair. He backed them towards his spacious bed, throwing her down the sheets as a faint squeal escaped her lips.

Automatically, her legs wrapped around his torso prisoning him in her closeness and heavenly scent. "Fucking hell" he cursed, feeling the excitement and sexual frustration peaking through.

His lips abandoned hers, traveling to her flesh from the skin behind her ear, her neck and collarbones leaving a trail of butterfly kisses with occasional bites here and there.

A soft moan made it's way out of Rose's swollen lips—he had found her weak spot.

Regaining a bit of pride and consciousness, she started realizing what this was truly leading into. Her eyes snapped widely making her switch turn on almost immediately.

Grayson continued feeding the spot open kisses, warming her skin with his tongue. However, her body didn't react to the pleasure anymore almost as if it froze.

He had noticed the uncomfortable state she had turned to. He had noticed her becoming tense under his touch. Weird.

"What's wrong?" He looked over her, confusion dancing around his features.

Instead, she lowered her gaze into whatever that came in sight, not offering him a response.

Her silence killed him, tickling his impatience. "Rose..." he breathed out, securing a delicate hand over her arm.

"I just..." she trailed off, being lost in putting her emotions into a complete form where he wouldn't be offended nor mad. "I-I'm afraid."

Where is this coming from? A confused expression still swarmed him, but it was a matter of those two words sinking in properly into him, that he finally caught on.

She took a deep breath once again. "I'm afraid th-"

"That I'm going to leave." He finished the statement for her, a look of disappointment and hurt enduring his beautiful eyes.