4|

Wonderwall•

"She wore red, like
she knew it was her color"
—•—•—

—Ro s e

A heavily sigh escaped out of Dean's thin lips as he plopped backwards into the couch. "I'm sorry guys, I overreacted a little bit with the Ethan thing."

"It's okay, I guess." I muttered staring into nothingness as each one of us were splattered on the huge couch, not being in the right spirit to party anymore.

Sweaty people came our way, throwing nothing but inappropriate remarks and unspeakable offers for the night. It was merely disturbing but we chose to let go of it.

"You're such a pussy blocker Rose." Cara whined, almost drifting off to sleep due to being still extremely tipsy.

I tilted my head forward, looking her way. "Pussy blocker?" I snickered "Is that even a thing?"

A little hint of a light laugh made it's way out of Dean as he examined her state further more. "She is so out." He mumbled

"Well yeah?" She jotted her body up in defense. "I was this close to sleeping with that hottie," she pinched her fingers together "this close to getting some and you freaking ruined it." my bestfriend everybody

"We'll make sure not to the next time." I nodded at her reassuringly, not taking her words ever so seriously.

"You don't want to sleep with man whores Cara, trust me." Dean remarked, gulping down on his drink seconds after.

"Dean," I sent him a stern look, signaling him to stop. I wasn't in the mood for any sort of drama, and tonight wasn't helping at all.

I still didn't know why Grayson lashed out at me like I'm the one responsible for the whole fight thing. His look was full of anger and almost too intimidating to look at.

He was definitely hot when he's angry, but it wasn't fun to see him angry towards me.

"Let's go have fun guys, the party is still on wohoo." Cara unexpectedly stood up ignoring every word exchanged instants ago as she bumped her head to the background music.

"Oh, no." I let out a deep sigh laying my the back of my head into the couch slightly.

"I'll go look after her, you stay here if you want"  dean nodded his head at me reassuringly as i flashed a toothless smile, grateful that he's helping a bit "Thank you"

He nodded his head again slightly blinking his eyes as if he was saying "don't worry about it"

_____

Going upstairs into the restroom, i retouched my makeup and adjusted my dress, as this little fucker keep shifting upwards—displaying my thighs a little too much than i intended to.

Just as i exited the restroom, the sound of moans peaked through my ears as i observed that most rooms were occupied with the doors closed, probably locked too.

Surprised? Not really

A lot of people attend parties for
this particular purpose—fucking.