Chapter 7

"You coming in, right?" Alia asked holding her hand to head.

"Well I just wanted to see you get in properly, I think I'd rather wait for the invite from your friend another time." Marcelo looked up to see Stanley walking into the apartment behind Aisha. Marcelo rolled his eyes shaking his head;

"I guess we're going in then." He whispered to himself looking around behind him as he entered the apartment. Aisha was on the couch head thrown back and Stanley removing her shoes, Marcelo left his stuff in a chair and followed Alia to a door she opened revealing a bedroom. He stayed outside watching her drift across the room and just drop onto the bed- he could see up her dress if he tried from his position but he lowered his head to the ground seeing he still held her bag.

"Umm, what am I to do with this?" He asked, she just raised her hand from the elbow motioning him over. She felt his presence near the bed and patted the space beside her for him to sit. Marcelo did as commanded putting her bag on the side table next to him.

"Are you okay now?" He asked getting a muffled reply.

"I'm sorry?"

"I said thanks." She turned her head to him sounding sincere.

"Oh that's okay, no problem." He rubbed the back of his head not expecting that. He thought back on when he first met her- this wasn't the girl in front of him now. A drunk man is an honest man- as his father used to say, so was this really her? He wasn't allowed to think anymore when Alia pulled on his shirt to fix herself on the bed and in the process pulled him down closer to her.

He was face to face with her and was about to move before noticing how peaceful she looked at rest- moving now may just upset or alert her. So he kept still just taking in her face and how close it grew to his. When he realized it she was onto his lips; a kiss so soft yet powerful enough that it felt like a meal. He allowed himself quicker than expected and asked for admittance with his tongue, gaining access just as fast. The taste of fruity mixes and her gloss became the note of a memory.

They locked lips and Alia slid one of her legs between his and her arms around his chest. He pulled her closer absent minded, concentrating on the passion their tongues were making. Her leg ran up and down on his- challenging his body, his free hand he slid down her back grabbing the thickness of her hips pulling her into him. She melted into him surrendering total dominance over the fight, his tongue massaged hers' winning a moan that shook his body. Losing himself within her touch his mind slowly slipped away.

~.~

Marcelo's eyes shot open. No alarm, no waking call, no absurd sunlight. Just the realization in his subconscious that he wasn't where he was supposed to be.

He looked across at the sleeping female next to him; she was under the wraps, he was above and shirtless. The evidence of his pants still intact- buckle and all was surety enough that nothing happened.

Instead of holding up and forcing the bed to sink under his weight, Marcelo slid to the end of the bed and rolled off as quietly as possible heading to what he believed was the bathroom.

"Shit." He only swore under his breath at this spectacle. He washed his face and rinsed his mouth recalling last night's episode. He wasn't the sort of guy to get roped in so quickly. He understood that this happened often enough at home but he could always call on his friends as alibi. To bring this habit over in a new place was ridiculous to him. It was as if he was becoming Stanley- Stanley wasn't an all around bad guy just too laid back; he had experience in this.

Thinking of which he had to see if Stanley was around or had split before him. Leaving the bathroom Alia was still in the same position, good.

Marcelo retraced his steps from last night; making his way out the bedroom and down into the living room- a sleeping figure awaited him there, it was Alia's friend still in last night's outfit. It seemed Stanley didn't encourage any immoral behavior but that wasn't what bothered Marcelo- Stanley was nowhere to be seen and only his stuff left remaining.