Chapter 28

It was getting hot under the sheets and Marcelo ripped them away, he was shocked that Alyssa had managed to take out his penis and was stroking him vigorously. He was hard no doubt but her momentum was more for her pleasure than his. She was grinding on his leg and he was sure he could feel her warmth other than her body heat.

The cool atmosphere of his room from the heavy rains now danced along her displayed legs when he removed the sheets and she clung more to him, the feeling on his leg and the way she stroked him was invigorating and he wanted to do more but his arms wouldn't move- his body wouldn't allow it. He was giving her allowance to control his body as she saw fit, it wasn't like him and his mind was pounding from the sensual torture. He clenched his jaw and bit hard on his teeth, his hands grabbed the bed cover tightly almost ripping it.

It was either grunt or groan if he opened his mouth and to add to it Alyssa started kissing deep in his neck. This caused him to throb in her hand and she moaned delightfully that she was doing this to him. Marcelo honestly didn't know why he was allowing himself to be tortured like that and let a grunt slip.

"Aw, you're being such a nice guy behaving yourself." She cooed to him in a soft, sexual tone and close to his ear; he begged himself not to toss her under him and just have his way. She kissed his neck and for a moment she stopped stroking him to kiss his jaw, she started again slowly and positioned herself to kiss his lips, which he took hungrily.

"You real thirsty." She giggled at his neediness and kissed him moaning into his mouth. Before Marcelo could grasp control of her tongue she broke the kiss and fixated herself on his lap.

Marcelo focused his senses; he felt her weight on him, he could feel the heat emanating from her and the feeling of her rocking back and forth on his shaft. He looked at her, eyes closed and biting her lip- she wanted the full feel of his length touching every part of her wanting. The thin fabric piece she wore was moist and rubbed coarsely against his skin, not damaging but would be enjoyable if he were masochistic.

At this point he wanted to pull the protection aside and let himself in given the doorway was available to him but he submitted to her. He watched Alyssa enjoy the feel of him, she wasn't smiling but had a face of pleasure in concentration at his satisfactory length. He grabbed her thighs slipping from control wanting to command her body but she grabbed them and placed them to his chest.

"You were being such a good boy just now, don't ruin it." She opened her eyes holding forward the look of desire hidden deep in her pupils. The way she arched on his cock when she held forward drew a fed up sound from him.

"Aww, is the little boy in pain?" She was teasing him, he flushed embarrassed and flustered. She gave him the command to keep to himself and that she owned him right then.

"Don't worry, you'll get your satisfaction." She reassured him sitting back on the grind carefully and vigorously rolling her hips. He knew he would climax soon enough and prematurely if she kept up that action so he distracted himself with the darkening sky, grey clouds and beating rain. He had no idea what time it was, surely not night even though it looked so.

"Touch me!" She exclaimed.

"What?" He caught himself in shock.

"Grab my breasts babe! Don't got me waiting!" She was bold in her commands. He saw her head back, resting back on her arms and riding him hard enough to scrub him raw. He didn't realize she had thrown off her shirt only leaving the bra to cover what she wanted fondled so badly.

Marcelo could only do what she asked but found himself doing much more a while after. He had removed her bra completely, holding up to meet her sitting position and groped her breast roughly.