Chapter 13

"So your dad is Bajan, and mum is Irish?" Marcelo spoke softly facing Nathalie's smiling face. The single blanket covered the two of them and despite it coming to her neck he could tell she wore no top without looking for any sign.

"Scottish." She nodded. They were talking the morning away not worrying about time and too relaxed to check.

"Okay, you go."

"I know we've discussed this about a million times but what's your affiliation to that building I always see you by?"

"Well as I said, it's a family business. Villas my dad owns; a little trouble a couple years back caused him to stop renovation on the buildings as it was previously owned. It was a business deal that didn't close as expected." Marcelo felt his heart tug at the fact that he was for the first time admitting his business in the island.

"You go."

"Well, I'm curious as to who David is?" She pulled her hands away. He didn't notice that they were holding hands under the sheets and had their feet entangled.

"He's no one for you to worry about." Marcelo hated when girls did that; telling you not to worry about something your life potentially depended on. Of course he was being dramatic and was proven so.

"He was a guy I was interested in and even that seems to be an exaggeration. He's a guy at my college I had a crush on. He's pretty good looking but that's all there is, I haven't talked to him or anything." She paused.

"It's pretty embarrassing now I think about it. Here I am crushing on a guy I know nothing about but his name, and I squeal to my girlfriends about it." She covered her face laughing into her hands.

When she brought it back down the sheet moved revealing the round area of her breasts above the areola. In shock she pulled the blanket all to her leaving Marcelo defenseless against the sudden lash of cold morning.

"Blimey!" He gritted through his teeth pulling back the blanket. Nathalie held onto it tightly and she ended up being pulled along laughing. Marcelo covered himself forcing the cold out and shivered, Nathalie relaxed a little but still held onto the blanket. He smiled making sure she saw it and pulled her body close to his bare chest, thankfully she did not negatively react as he thought.

"Nat, why did you run out?" He felt her smile disappear from his chest and her head turn away into the bed.

"No fair, you took another chance." She muffled into the bed, Marcelo asked her to repeat but she just shook her head.

"It's actually pretty embarrassing." He ticked his mind wondering.

"I won't laugh. Promise." He swore solemnly.

"I don't think you would, the problem is if you would believe me."

"I don't judge." She smiled closing her eyes.

"I'm, I'm still a virgin." She kept her eyes closed.

"I know."

"You what?!"

"After you ran out on me I laid there asking myself why. I concluded either you were a virgin or on your period. Which is disgusting now I think about it." He turned up his nose while she stared at him in shock, laughed then pounded his chest.

"You're terrible. What if there was another reason?"

"Like what? The thrill of sleeping with a hot stranger?" She rolled her eyes pinching him this time.

"You so full of yourself." He laughed at her comment.

"Actually I meant you. But I guess you had the same thoughts since you could've easily chosen to sleep with Amanda- strangers or not." She smiled sheepishly at his reasoning.