Chapter 22

Nicole cupped Marcelo's jaw tightly and pushed her tongue forcefully into his mouth.

They had drank a few drinks while Marcelo kept teasing her about the lipstick marks on his chest.

It was an animalistic force of grinding as they stepped backwards to the bed.

Music played soundly, bass filling the entire room and capturing the emotions of all listeners. Bodies melded and gyrating, couples strewn over the place enjoying the raw passion through clothed torture. She swayed her hips relentlessly on his groin, it was more pleasure for her wanting to explore more of him in her drunken state.

Marcelo kicked off his shoes while pulling apart his shirt. Nicole fought with the zip on her outfit, nearly tripping over his shoes but able to maintain lip contact.

Marcelo's outfit was truly amazing; he got compliments all night for the sexy vampire costume - from both men and women, more so the women that adored his toned, milk chocolate complexion highlighted with lipstick kisses over his chest. Some got personal- caressing more than his arms but he only pointed towards Nicole giving her the thanks for his make up, she in turn held a scowl on her face letting those women know they were intruding on her territory. Nicole didn't mean to be hostile but this one was all hers.

They both fell on the bed, Nicole on top and gaining the advantage of their tongue battle, she could feel him fully now and the moan that begged release for the longest while came. Marcelo wrapped his hands around her tiny body and grabbed her ass hungrily, he wasn't a buff guy but he could dominate Nicole.

A few dances and a few added drinks later, Nicole pushed Marcelo hard onto the wall and pried his mouth open with her tongue. He would be surprised at the demand of this woman if he didn't want her just as badly. Neither could honestly attest to what feeling came over either but the feeling of need, the feeling of lust simply took over and both needed to be satisfied.

By now they were both down to their undergarments and breathing heavily, lips locked so it escaped more as moans. Marcelo was more than ready- grinding between her legs with his animal-like aggression and Nicole wrapping her spread legs around his knees pulling him in and meeting his gyrations with hers. He knew without a doubt that she was more than ready to accept him; the heat he felt against himself was way higher than normal and he bet she was as wet as he was hard.

She held up and groaned throatily- feeling his entirety prod into her from every angle while she moved to straddle him. In her mind she was so ready for a good fucking, but wanted to taste him just as much. She knew where she wanted him but didn't want to come across any easier than she may already have, even then the feel of his thickness on her clit while she ground into him didn't make the situation any better.

"What's wrong?" Marcelo spoke up sounding caring- holding up to meet her.

"I want to taste you, but your dick feels so damn good rubbing against my pussy like that!" She all but shouted, Marcelo flushed in an embarrassed chuckle- not knowing what to say at her choice of phrasing.

"Marcelo; control me, dominate me. Please, fuck me." Her words were breathless, desperate and very sincere. Marcelo couldn't believe it and he was hearing it, he bet it was embarrassing for her too- her ivory skin flushed red with her head thrown back and biting her lip. Marcelo only did as he was commanded and lay her on the bed. Between her legs the weight of his pelvis on hers' making her writhe, even with eyes closed she pulled at his boxer and dragged his meaty length out drawing an "oh shit!" from him.

She started rubbing him vigorously and Marcelo couldn't help bending to her will, it just felt so good to have gone from restrained to a full massage.