Chapter 24

"Thanks for this." Nicole spoke behind his back watching him unlock the door, in her mind she wanted to wait until the door was open to jump on his back and possibly jump his bones but that was playful manner for some other time.

"What for? You're the one that took the early leave." He joked.

"Not that," She paused when he opened the door hesitant to speak, Marcelo stood to the side and looked at her a somberness seemed to radiate from her.

"I'm gonna be honest, I don't sleep around like some my friends do but neither are you my first. Hear me out, what I want to say is that since that night I couldn't stop thinking about it. Well obviously I couldn't it was sex duh." She humored herself, "But it was something that was on my mind and I just wanted to see you again ever since. I didn't want to text because I feared it would come across as clingy but..."

"Nicole, maybe you'd like to come in? We could talk then." He tried pushing what he hoped was a warming smile. To himself he was thankful that he wasn't the only one feeling the way he did. However he still had a personal problem and that was the guilt that was undeniably eating at him.

"Feel at home, do you prefer glass or do you prefer straight from the bottle?" He pointed towards the sofas in the living room and headed to the kitchen. He thought about what Nicole just said about her wanting to see him and feeling as if the night could've gone on more than what it was, he tried applying that to himself to see if that would clear the confusion in his head but it seemed to him that it would just be getting in a relationship because the sex is good.

"Okay, what was it you said earlier-" He cut off himself and stared aghast at the sight, Nicole had unbuttoned her blouse completely except the tucked in part and sat so seductively lady like that he wondered what his next move should be. Her unbuttoned article of clothing showed her delicate ivory skin, he could not get enough of its flawless beauty and her perked breasts sitting comfortably in the white lace trimmed bra she wore.

"What? Too much? You did say to get comfortable." She laughed hiding it behind her hand.

"No, you're definitely right. I did say that but," He paused covering his mouth with the back of his hand in case he was ogling.

"It's okay, I was just playing a tease. Could I use the bathroom?" She pointed and he nodded quickly.

"Arse about face Marcelo, why'd you freeze, that's not like you." He scolded himself watching her disappear down the corridor pulling her clothes back together. In her mind Nicole felt it was simple adult fun but now felt slutty in her actions seeing his response. What response was she really going for anyway? She asked herself closing the bathroom door and sighing hard.

A couple minutes later she returned, feeling fresh and ready to try this again the right way. Marcelo was out on the deck in front the living room looking over the sea in a lounge chair and a bottle in his hand.

"Umm, what's this?" Was the first thing that came to her mind.

"This is how I planned to spend the afternoon, is something wrong?" He asked gently as to not come off as rude.

"Oh no no no." She exhaled. Nicole came closer to him going to input what she thought the setting would've been like but stopped to admire his indecently exposed body. It wasn't indecent but definitely provocative to her, he had stripped down and apparently changed into a beach trunks. Nicole bit her lip as she took in all of this man, he was probably aware that she was staring but she didn't care as long as know one else knew, she was going to savour her eye candy.

He was toned, she gave him that and slightly sculpted but the colour- that was what she snacked on. He looked more caramel than chocolate, definitely not peanut but enough milk in it that made her lick hungrily- maybe it was the sun on his skin.