Chapter 31

"Pregnant! What in the bollocks is this codswallop?!"

"Am honey? That's what I trying to figure out from you. You too good looking to come here and waste you life getting somebody pregnant, or them looks come with extra stupid too?" Shanae held his shoulders- slow shaking her head trying to calm his outburst.

"I think I'll skip that part were you just called me daft and get back to what the actual bloody hell do you mean Alia's pregnant, and by me?"

"Yes you stupid; for messing around with her to begin with."

"Well I'm sorry for not picking up the student manual at orientation, maybe I would've been able to look for her under delusional, mad or trying to ruin my life." Marcelo rolled his eyes and heard Rica choke a laugh behind him.

"You probably should have. Them was at the entrance on the left hand side when you went in."

"Wait, you're being serious?" Marcelo straightened his back.

"No fool! You think youz the only person that know sarcasm?" Shanae hissed smacking his forehead and Rica cackled looking out the door.

"Dammit, no need to be so aggro." He rubbed his injury.

"Yes I being so! Just tell me the truth. You breed she?" Marcelo wanted to laugh at her choice of words but steeled his jaw thinking about what this could do to him, his reputation and his father's.

Not to mention he had that pep talk with his father only days ago who would probably skin him alive if this were all true. Getting kicked out would've been the least of his worries- if word got home that he had a child on the way and from someone his dad would easily deem 'loose' then it was all over. The way his father saw it even if you were a couple in love, once you focused on your personal goals to aid in setting a stable base for the future then you were set. This, his father would see as nothing but a disgrace and downright scandal.

"Bloody hell Alia, what did you do." He exhaled but Shanae wasn't sure what to make of his comment.

"What did she do? Nigga did you do or did you not." She folded her hands.

"Look." Marcelo blinked repeatedly and kept clenching his jaw, breathing heavy not knowing where to start.

"I haven't had sex with her okay?"

"So why she gine round saying she got a child by you?"

"Blow me, is she really saying that?" He swallowed hard.

"Don't worry 'bout that part but word does just get round." Shanae folded her lips in frustration, Marcelo couldn't be wrong in saying the confusion he saw on her face looked like disappointment.

"Look, I'll go talk to her-"

"No," Shanae looked into his eyes, "you done enough. Let we handle this but I just want you to tell me if you do anything." She sucked her teeth.