Chapter 25

The morning sun heated everything Friday morning especially Marcelo's beach house, it was after eight- the time when the sun would show it's full face but to be baring down with so much heat was uncanny to Marcelo. He wasn't bothered much with his deck door opened letting in the saturated sea air and a fan to circulate. 

He would've usually been on the road by this time nearing the college but after his morning classes were canceled he decided to sleep in. Which was an understatement since he was up his usual time, early enough for a quick swim and after washing off he laid on his bed in a fresh pair scrolling through his phone.

"It's Friday anyway, why should I even do class this afternoon; I could get an early start on my weekend." He smiled cheerily to himself. 

His phone went off.

(Shanae) 8:37: Hey baby boy, how comes u arent at school  yet? i was lookin for u

8:38: No morning class love. So I'm just kickin back at home

8:40: oh lovel , want company

8:40: lovely*

8:41: I dont mind, but Im not decent

8:42: and? You do kno ive seen you before rite? And I mean all of you *Smirking Emoji*

8:42: blimey *Laugh Emoji* Im not naked, Im wearin a beach trunks

8:43: Again

8:43: and? You do know ive seen you before rite? *Eye Roll Emoji* *Crazy Face Emoji*

Marcelo pulled a hand over his face looking at his phone shocked. He held his mouth and ran the memory through his mind, he really was naked. They didn't have sex but he was fully uncovered and exposed to her, so much that she even had him in her mouth at one point. Marcelo couldn't believe himself for that small moment, he had really opened up. Rereading the text and putting the memory together he burst out into laughter.

8:44: Hahaha! So aggro, you know that?

8:44: Fine *Laugh Emoji* youll be okay with it, what would you want to do this mornin?

(Alyssa) 8:45: Hey hey hi

8:45: Morning Marcelo, I now reached work. hope yu have a great day at class

(Shanae) 8:45: Isn't it obvious? *Smirking Emoji*

(Alyssa) 8:46: I was wondering if yu wanted to go out this evening. Iget off at 3

8:46: Well that is if yu still dont have class

"Bloody hell? Where did all these messages come from?" He muffed his brows speaking too quickly.

(Nathalie) 8:47: Hey punk! Marnin! lol

8:47: Since i drop you school you neva come back to check on a girl. I wanna see you this morning.

"What the-" He sucked his teeth, "How can one man's life suddenly get so hectic?" Marcelo thought aloud then chuckled knowing full well why.

"Stanley get out my head, I'm not a harlot like you." He was talking to himself laughing.

"Well that's one for the books, lately I've been doing some full arse'd things that not even Stanley would pleasure himself doing." He thought this time feeling serious and guilty about his actions. Somehow he felt as if he would have to atone for it at a later time.

(To Shanae) 8:49: *LOL Emoji* You are something else yea? I should ve figured as much *LOL Emoji*

Marcelo was truly stunned, indeed he should have figured as much from her- not saying she was a page three girl but she was forward and frank he should know better when it came to her.