Chapter 12

The early morning breeze felt lovely in the atmosphere; the place was given a cool humidity and the sun gave off teases of light in the sky even though it couldn't be seen yet.

Marcelo felt the slight chill and pulled the blanket closer to his neck, a few seconds later he felt the chill again when the blanket shifted from him. He rolled to pull it back over him, warmth settled in once again and a sweet smell made its way to his nose. He would've settled into a deeper sleep again but a body pushed up against him seeking warmth. The body was soft and cozy and he ended up hugging the human sized pillow inhaling its scent.

Marcelo drifted off again remembering his days of secondary school; his girlfriend at the time and the school pageant they had attended. After king and queen were crowned, the night drifted off into low lights and soft jazz. He remembered dancing with her, the way she looked up at him and smiled and rested her head on his chest. He inhaled the scent from her hair and closed his eyes taking in the moment; her warmth, the way she felt on him. The familiar scent passed his nose again and he hugged his pillow tighter.

He was holding it close already but couldn't help the feeling of wanting more. With it held tightly against his waist and the undulating pressure applied there, he closed his free leg over it. The body turned in his arms and buried its face in the nape of his neck, a soft breath escaped and arms wrapped around his body. The feeling of want and desire suddenly washed over him; like being enveloped in a cloud of warmth. He felt himself kiss her forehead, and she kissed his neck. This caused him to squeeze her small body and a moan escaped. The fact came to him that he was in bed with Nathalie and nothing further, his mind couldn't go anywhere else because she was entwining her legs with his and kissing his neck.

He could feel the cotton of her top rub on him, but the soft cushion of her breasts against him aroused his interest. His hands ran up and down her back drawing out more moans and a persistent grind on him. His lips found hers but as soft as they were, they were strong in their sensual assault. The kiss was slow and sweet but the technique gave it so much passion. Her passive kiss drew his hands like reigns; roaming her body for something to do. One found its way under her top up to her breast while the other grabbed her thigh right in the soft area where he could control the fluidity of her actions.

The beach pants he wore was only now a barrier for what her body wanted- it craved. He shifted his weight to move his hand better but she slid under him so he ended up on top with their lips still locked. He brought his hands up resting on his forearms as to gauge the pressure of their kissing; her tongue begged entrance and got it as soon as his tongue had planned to do the same. It reflected in their hip actions; she ground under him alerting his member to the point that feeling it only drove her insane. Her moans turned to groans of frustration and her legs wrapped around his waist in need, his gyration drew a breath from her lips catching her off guard and for him to take control. His lips dictating the position of hers and his tongue caressing hers that played just as stubborn. He broke from her lips latching to her neck instead and gave a small nibble, he was moving on but her hands wrapped around his neck tightly keeping him there. Her feet searched for way to cleverly remove his pants while still grinding into him. The feeling of kisses and bites at her neck made her groan to the point that she was certain she was about to scream. Nathalie found his ear giving a small nibble before playfully biting it, she found herself kissing his neck this time and bit him. What she wasn't expecting was the groan and grind that came from him; his part prodded through his pants directly at the the door of her place covered by the thin layer of lace. The bulk package of what she had ordered caused her to gasp and her eyes shot open at everything that had just transpired.

"Oh my gosh! What is this!?" She slithered quite skillfully from under him and burst out the tent after barely being able to unzip it. Marcelo was left solely confused and still high in passion at all that happened.