Chapter 16

Shanae crashed her back onto the door of her small apartment studio, odd that she would but her legs were busy wrapped around Marcelo's waist rather than to support her weight and guide her vector. Her lips were locked onto his- trying to speak but not a word could be understood.

"Oh Jesus. Boy wait. Keys." She panted getting down from his waist to properly unlock the door. Marcelo held forward to her neck and placed a small kiss there that spun her head- after the intense kissing, such a small touch dazed her unexpectedly.

"Oh my gosh, wait nuh?!" She was flustered. The door unlocked and she stepped in, turning around after realizing Marcelo wasn't behind her.

"I'm pretty sure the neighbours would love a show right now, but I ain't about no hallway pleasures so get in and lock the door behind you." She continued walking off somewhere in the apartment before being snatched up by Marcelo and a squeal escaping her lips.

"Where to my queen?" He asked deeply.

"We inside, have your way." She joked hoping he wouldn't actually toss her on the couch. He continued kissing her again, slowly roaming the house with little of her guidance.

He only came as far as the apartment entrance earlier when they deposited the art pieces, so now he was taking in little things about the place while carrying Shanae bridal style and planting small kisses on her. The entrance to the apartment opened to a small foyer then into the living area, there was another door ahead to the balcony and to the right- after walking in was the kitchen that faced the living room. Another right turn from the kitchen placed them into a short corridor with doors on either side.

She got down from his arms and turned to the door on the left- her room. He stepped in after her invitation of a smile and looked around the inside.

"Amm, you here to renovate or what?" He smiled at her.

"I could do somethings here if I wanted, but the place already looks so nice." He chuckled still looking around and up at the ceiling.

"I'll be back." She called to his attention and left a smile exiting the room and going through the adjacent door across the corridor.

He roamed a little in the room admiring the thought and detail put into piecing the place together. The carpentry of the bed and side table complimenting the wardrobe and shell tone painting of the walls- giving it that modern, soft, homey touch.

His eyes cast to the side table having the basics that would specify an adult then the few things that specified female. What caught his eyes was a silver ring studded with three diamonds; an heirloom? Promise ring? Engagement ring? It wasn't his business and he looked at the small ten by twelve inch painting hung on the wall.

"What's the pricing on the quote Mr. Mason?" He spun to see Shanae not where he'd expect her; in the doorway to another room from her bedroom. He would've speculated the displacement but the fact that she stood in nothing but the jeans and bra with the heels in hand made him wonder what to charge on the quote.

"I would say that we're looking at possibly four hundred." He pulled numbers from the sky while shifting his way over to her, letting his feet drag along slowly over the carpet.

"But maybe if you specify what work needs to be done, I'm sure the price could come down." He cooed standing directly in front of her about two feet maximum.

"Look at me," She showed him her shirtless upper half, "hasn't the price declined already?" Marcelo smirked and skilfully took off his shirt quickly with one arm- challenging her.

"Okay, maybe just a little." She bit her lip eyeing him as he closed the gap and brushed lips.

"Ow! What th-"