Chapter 29

"Mmmm! Mm-hmm! Oooh my God!" Alyssa broke the kiss gasping for air but Marcelo didn't allow her enough and tried silencing her again with his mouth, this time she started on him wanting to devour his lips, switching positions in their kissing ever so often that it was feverish to him. Marcelo didn't complain much and kissed her back just as hungrily.

"Lose them, lose these!" She begged him demanding, pulling at his beach trunks. Finally being able to pull his hands from her thighs the immediate air gave a chill to his hands that even the hot water couldn't compare to; her core was aflame with passion and her vocals called for something more to replace the recent vacancy from his fingers.

He moved too slowly for her liking and she started pulling at his trunks sending both hands inside jerking his erection, never breaking the kiss. When he finally got them off she held his erection between her thighs and stepped forward holding his face for a deeper kiss, his penis slid smoothly between her legs- a moan of fullness left her at how nice it felt to have him there again, just as earlier but with no restrictions, more lubrication and a desire to be pleasured.

She was torn between battling his tongue and maintaining her motions; asking for much- Marcelo helped by holding her hips and guiding her body along his shaft and made small thrusts of his own. She was pleased voicing her satisfaction in a moan and held his hips pulling him in, between the hot water running between them Marcelo could feel the difference in heat from her body and the thick juice she created running along him.

"I want you inside, this feels amazing and I want to feel you inside me." She spoke his thoughts while he wondered that he would possibly burst from her thigh-job. He shut off the shower head and stepped out the shower with her on his lips.

"Wait." She broke the kiss once more and placed her hands comfortably around his neck.

"You can hold me right?" She asked solemnly but he upturned his lips in a cocky who-are-you-talking-to manner. She smiled at his arrogance and gave a light kiss while holding his erection onto his groin between them then raising one leg after the other for him to hold- she ground on him while he carried her to his room.

Marcelo wasn't too worried about the wet floor and neither was Alyssa thinking much about how wet the bed would be after the water soaked through the sheets into the mattress, right now she was creating her own wetness that she planned to blame on Marcelo's tempting rod anyway- so what if his bed got soaked?

He bent to lie her on the bed but she didn't let go keeping them glued together, he positioned her carefully and her legs left his back, beyond his backside and parted his legs so his thrust came gracefully along with her hip motions.

"Now you gine tease the hell out of me like this?" She spoke against his kiss feeling his lubed cock slice her lips delicately butting her clit. 

"You know I want you inside me right?" He laughed at her request and propped his hands to balance his weight so he could slow stroke her with greater tease. Alyssa forced her hips up wanting him to enter but let his weight fall to his side- bad move and she let him know before climbing to straddle him.

Her gyrations were paced, her hands massaged his wet chest even though they were for balance while her head was thrown back. Feeling his hot, pulsing cock stimulated her mind- making her finger-based orgasm a while ago seem like a memory. She was dangerously sliding up and down his cock; far back enough to feel his full testicles push into her and far forward that he could slide into her when she felt his head.

"If you keep that up, I'm gonna blow a load really fast!" He warned her through grunts.

"Is that bad? You made me cum just now." She talked shortly in shallow breaths.