Chapter 21

"And what are you supposed to be?" Nicole tried holding back a laugh, Marcelo showed the hurt on his face and Nicole apologized still trying to hold back the laugh.

"Come on in." He stepped aside allowing her passage.

"No one else came with me." She spoke up noticing him looking outside behind her.

"Yea. Are you alright?" He gave mention to her introverted stance.

"Yea I am."

"I mean, you've been here before, why so tense?" He stayed by the door.

"I don't know, maybe cuz I am here alone." She blushed.

"Well you weren't so tense that night when we were out on the porch." He smirked coyly and this got her to chuckle- he was thankful the tension was gone. Nicole spun and headed to the couch sitting almost seductively but it was only then that he realized what she was wearing.

"You're talking about me but you're dressed just like a vampire as well." He pointed a quick finger going to the kitchen.

"Are you blind?" She quickly looked over herself doubtfully, "It's a cat suit." 

"Oh really?" Marcelo peered from the kitchen at her; he could only see her top that was made of a rather revealing skin tight, thin, black leather. The only thing on her that gave away the feline impression were the plush ears she wore in her hair.

Marcelo fashioned a beer for her but she declined only pointing at her lips, he didn't understand her mime but nodded when she asked for a glass of water instead.

"Thanks." She took the glass when he offered and sat adjacent to her, Nicole sipped the water and placed the glass on the coffee table.

"What was that you were showing me earlier?" He was curious.

"My lipstick." She casually pointed at her lips; Marcelo watched as a smile formed on her lips, the midnight black lipstick sticking out against her ivory skin. He noticed how her lips curled up and was complemented by the heavy mascara, slight blush and eye shadow.

"Can I help you?" Her voice held a chuckle and it was only then that he realized he was staring.

"Huh? Oh no. forgive me. You're outfit looks very put together and beautiful." He payed her a compliment.

"Really?" She angled herself with a blushing smile.

He just nodded and continued checking her out; he saw the proxy teeth she wore that made him think she was a vampire but they were fit for an animal- feline to be precise. His eyes trailed suddenly from her perfect smile to her chest; her C-cup breasts showing much cleavage from the double unbuttoned top. His mind went wild wondering what she would do with her kitty teeth that involved him and her breasts. Her bottom was also made of a light, skin tight, black leather that fit her slim figure perfectly and he imagined himself just peeling the suit away from her.

"Nichola was telling me to go as a slutty nurse but I had my mind set on cat-woman. It seems I should've taken her up on her idea despite it going against my personality." Marcelo was lost in the contradicting words but looked at her to see she was teasing him.

"Why? What's the reason?"

"Well it seems you've lost a lot of blood, and I'm not just saying that because you're the vampire- you're face actually looks pale." He heard her words and a blush immediately surfaced in his cheeks, he couldn't believe his perverse thoughts were actually showing on his face.

"Honestly though, why the formal look on your costume?" Marcelo looked down on himself at her comment.

"Explain yourself; didn't you say it was a costume party?"