Prologue

THIS PART CONTAINS SPG SCENE SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

LISA POV

Habang nakaupo pa rin sa sala ay nakasunod lang ang tingin ng mga kasama ko sa papalayong si Jennie na papunta na sa kanyang kwarto. Mabilis naman akong tumayo at patakbo syang pinuntahan para maabutan pa bago nya maisara ang pinto.

As I went inside, I immediately locked the door and held her hand. I looked at her eyes and I feel like I'm drowning. Nakakalunod ang mga titig nya. Nakakalunod ang mga magaganda nyang mata. Mga mata nyang dati kong napapasaya ngunit ngayon iba na ang gumagawa.

My left hand is still holding one of her hands while my right hand is busy caressing her cheek. I closed my eyes for a bit then looked at her eyes again. "I really did love you, Jennie. I really did and I still do that it hurts." Then tears fell from my eyes. And I just felt the urge to kiss her.

My lips met her lips and I swear, I badly missed it. Her hands are now on my nape. While my hands are now on her waist. The kiss is just so gentle and passionate as if we're tasting our love for each other. I bite her lower lip because I just can't help it. And that made her mouth to open a bit, signal to enter my tongue and explore her mouth. Our tongues are now like swords, tasting each other. Kissing is getting deeper. Hands exploring each other's body. I lowered my lips. Planting small kisses on her jaw. From her jaw to her neck. While I'm busy kissing her neck my hands are busy caressing her back under her shirt. Touching her soft skin. I guide our bodies going to her bed. I'm now on top of her licking her collarbone.

"Mmmm, Lisa" her moan. I missed her moan. I missed everything about her.

I put off her shirt and her bra revealing her naked body to me. I showed her my sweetest smile and mouthed "beautiful". Then I kissed her lips again. Her hands are taking off my shirt and bra while hands are busy traveling. My left hand is busy caressing her stomach while my right hand is busy massaging her right breast. I lowered my kisses, down to her left boob, planted small kisses and licking her nipple. "Uhhhh hmmmm, Lisa". I lowered my kisses down to her stomach searching for her navel. While I'm licking her navel, my hands are taking off her shorts. I went back kissing her lips, gentle and full of love. I put my right hand inside her underwear that made her bite my lip. I'm playing her clit with my fingers that made her moan. "Uhhhhh shit Lisa". I'm rubbing it with my fingers more while still kissing her. There are moans between our kisses. "Mmmm fuck you Lisa. Thrust your fingers now. Uhhhhh" that made me smile but I didn't listen. I just continue playing her clit. Her hands hold my back tighter this time. "Mmmmmmm shit. Just thrust them already pls. I already want to feel your fingers inside me. Uhhhhhh" without a second thought, i thrust my two fingers inside her. Pulling them in and out. She keeps on moaning. I pulled out my fingers that made her curse but i just take off her underwear. I thrust my fingers again. Pulling them in and out, faster this time. "Uhhmmmmn shit. Faster, Lisa" Thrusting it deeper. Pulling them in and out faster. "Ahhhh I think I'm coming" and that made me thrust my fingers deeper. Pulling them faster and faster until I felt her cum burst out. I pulled my fingers out and lick them while looking at her. I took off my shorts and underwear then went on top of her stomach. I'm moving my hips while looking at her seductively. I stopped and laughed so hard that made her throw an underwear on my face.

"What the!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA" then i lay beside her.

"Maloko ka pa rin Lisa Manoban" sabi nya then she rolled her eyes. Isiniksik ko naman ang aking mukha sa may leeg nya and planted small kisses. Iniangat ko naman pagtapos ang aking ulo para titigan sya, i showed her a sweet smile and gave her a kiss on her forehead. But a bitter smile formed after and said "I still love you, Jennie. I hope you, too. Or just at least, you really did love me. That would be enough for me. But is it too much to ask na ako na lang? Ako na lang wag na sya."