Uhm, lets forget that ever happened...

How Peter got into this mess, he'll never admit, but here, he found himself, in the training room with the Earth's mightiest heroes. They weren't even training, they were playing duck duck goose (this is something that would totally happen, fight me [actually, please don't]). Clint was currently the goose and was taking so long choosing the next person.

"GOOSE!" He called as he tapped Tony, who stood up quickly and tried to run, but Clint was faster. He slid into the spot like a baseball runner, kicking Peter in the process.

"Ow," Peter laughed out. It was a Saturday, so luckily, he didn't have school.

"Duck, duck, duck, drunk-"

"HEY! AM NOT!"

"Duck, fuck-"

"Language,"

"GOOSE!" Tony called as he tapped Peter, who got up and sprinted, only to be tripped by Thor's hammer. He was so close too. Tony starts cackling at Peter, who was staring sadly at the ceiling. Thor's booming laugh filled the place, soon, all the Avengers were laughing, even Peter.

"Okay, Mr. Thor, I'm going to move your hammer so nobody else trips, that hurt," Peter explained when he sobered. He got up and easily picked up the hammer.

"WHAT THE HELL PENIS?" Peter froze and turned to the door. Flash and a group of students were there, along with a teacher from Midtown.

"Peter, I swear to God, if you drop that hammer, you're grounded," Tony said. Peter gently put it down and turned to Tony and aggressively pointed to the group of students. Tony shrugged.

"Tour," he explained simply, then pointed at Peter. He wanted Peter to tour them.

"Uh, no?" Peter quipped. The students behind him were silently watching the exchange in horror.

"Uh, yes? You can pick dinner if you do," Tony sassed back.

"And?" Peter bargained.

"And we'll watch those movies with the magic sticks again!" Thor said loudly, causing Peter to wheeze before agreeing. Peter ran to the door, opened it, then stepped in front of the kids. They all stared at him.

"Okayyy, so this is going to be the best tour you've ever had, better than Tony Stark's personal tours. Because let's be honest, he's pretty boring.

A muffled " HEY" came from the training room. Peter simply shrugged and twirled around to the front of the awestruck class.

"Friday, what have we got?" Peter asked while staring awkwardly at his class.

"They have their cards all ready. They are going to the S.R.T." Friday informed.

"Alright, thanks. Now first we have the intern labs," Peter started.

"Is that where you work?" A girl he didn't recognize from school asked. Peter smiled.

"Not usually, I spend most of my time in Mr. Stark's lab," Peter informed, everyone soaked up the information. Flash looked so angry.

"Boss would like me to tell you to call him 'Tony'," Friday piped in, scaring a lot of people because of the randomness of it. Peter rolled his eyes.

"Stop listening in then Mr. Stark. I'm sure these kids would love to meet you," Peter said, knowing that Tony was listening.

The rest of the tour went as was planned. It was time for the class to leave, and Peter was seeing them off. Luckily, Flash didn't bother him. Until they were the lobby by themselves. Peter found himself in the clutches of his bully.

"How the hell did you do it, huh? Answer me!" Flash shook him. Peter held his ground. By now, he was sure that someone was notified. Flash wound his fist back and struck Peter right on the cheek, hard. Peter turned back to him, glaring.

"How. Did. You.-"

"Excuse me, am I interrupting something?" An all too familiar voice asked. Flash instantly let go of Peter, who stumbled back, and into Steve. Steve steadied him with his hands while glaring at Flash.

"I-I,"

"You're just lucky it was me who got notified. You better get to your bus, and be sure that I'm telling Tony about this," Steve all but growled. Flash didn't move.

"Go," Steve commanded, louder this time. Flash, true to his nickname, was gone. Peter turned and stuffed his face in Steve's chest.

"Thanks,"

"Yeah, but Tony's gonna kill that kid"

Groan

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I'm getting a kitten today!!