Christmas 2

I don't remember who requested this, but uh, I need a lift me up after what happened, so I'm writing

Christmas day tradition was the best. Tony and Peter hung out, and occasionally May too. Really, it was like that with every holiday.

It was nearing the end of the movie, and Peter was curled up in Tony's lap again. This year, Tony had gotten Peter a sketchbook and art kits since he found out that Peter can draw pretty well. Then he broke the news that he's going to take him on a trip with him next year. Peter was ecstatic.

Peter had gotten Tony a build-a-bear with his voice inside for when he had his PTSD attacks. His voice was calming and reminded Tony that it was okay now. He also got him an iron man sweatshirt for kicks and giggles, only for Tony to slip it on him instead.

So here they were, Peter in an oversized sweatshirt, making him look smaller than he was, and Tony carding his hand through the soft curls. All was well, until it wasn't.

"Ah man, its good to finally be home," Rhodey grinned at the rest of the team. Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, well, Stark better have an explanation for his absence today," she basically seethed. Everyone agreed, except Bruce and Rhodey, who knew exactly why he couldn't make it. They heard the TV playing and Natasha stomped her way into the living room, the others following.

"STARK YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION," she yelled at him. Tony turned towards her quickly and began shushing her. That's when she noticed the other person. A kid, curled up on Tony's stomach, stirring in his sleep. She went quiet, the others though, didn't see what she had.

"Hey, you better tell us what the hell is going on," Sam growled at him. Tony closed his eyes in frustration. They're gonna wake up the kid. He had just gotten to sleep after two all nighters. He glanced down at Peter quickly and saw that he was close to waking up.

He narrowed his eyes at the team and gave them the universal shushing sign. Steve had had enough.

"No, Tony, we worked hard today, you don't get to tell us what to do right now. You sat here all day doing what?" Steve said dangerously. One glance at Peter, and Tony knew he was awake. His eyes were opened and they were blearily looking up at him. Tony turned to the team again.

"I was spending time with my kid, because in case you forgot, its Christmas, and we kind of have a tradition I would rather not lose. Now if you excuse me, I have to get him to go back to sleep because some inconsiderate people woke him up. He hasn't slept in two days and he finally got to sleep, so thanks," Tony ranted, then turned to Peter, who was rubbing his eyes now. The team walked around and filled up the couches.

"I didn't know you had a kid," Bucky said softly. 'Me neither's and 'same's were thrown about after that. Tony sighed as Peter, who was way too out of it to even think, smuggled further into him.

"Yeah, well, honorary kid, who is very much sleep deprived right now," Tony murmured. He could tell Peter was on the edge of sleep. He began carding his fingers through the kid's hair. Peter was out like a light.

"Sorry Tony, I didn't mean to wake him," Steve apologized. Tony waved it off.

"Its whatever, I'm just glad he went back down easily," The team nodded. Tony shooed them out. He buried his face in the kid's curls.

"You're gonna be the death of me kid, I swear,"

Probably the last you'll get for a while lol. We gotta move out as soon as possible cause my mom is a mess in the house and she just needs out, so yeah. <3 thank you for all of your support <3