Asthma

The last time Peter had an asthma attack was before he got his powers. He figured that the spider bite would have fixed that.

It happened when they were working in the lab. Peter still kept his inhaler in his school bag just in case. Tony must've spilt something, because next think they knew, the lab was full of smoke. Peter couldn't breath, his throat was tightened. Holy shot he can't breath. Even after all the smoke cleared, which didn't take long, he was still struggling with his breathing. His short, shallow, breaths came out like wheezes, as he flung himself over to his bag. Tony was by his side instantly.

"Peter? What's going on?" Oh right, Tony doesn't know, but its not like Peter could answer right now. He simply dumped the bag and scattered the contents, then snagged his blue inhaler, which was decorated in those cheap star wars stickers that Aunt May bought when they first got his inhalers. Quickly, Peter shook the medicine, then took a puff.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

He breathed out. Obviously Tony had caught on. Peter had to take another puff.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

And finally, he can breath. He took in huge gulps of air. When he finally got his breathing to normal, he began picking up his bag contents, this time leaving his inhaler out, just in case.

"You didn't tell me you had asthma," Tony said. Peter shrugged as he propped his bag back up.

"Didn't think I had it anymore," Tony hummed.

The next time that Peter came to the tower, he kept finding inhalers stuffed around places. When he asked Tony, his answer was.

"You never know when or where,"