18. bonding pt. 1

when Dally and i got home from pretending to be socs, the gang could barely recognize us. Two-bit even threatened us. "relax dumbasses, it's just us," i said. i got changed out of my tacky clothes and back into my comfy jeans and leather jacket. Dally did the same. i couldn't help but notice myself in my mirror. my jeans hugged me perfectly. if ya know what i mean.

i walked back downstairs and everyone was sitting around the t.v. watching mickey mouse. Two-bit gave me a 3 hour lecture on how it was the best show ever. i still couldn't get what was so gosh darn good about it.

i got so bored watching that hell of a show and an idea sprung in my head. "hey, yall wanna head to the nightly double tonight? i know we're all free." Soda and Steve got up on their feet. "we're gonna take Evie and Sandy to the dingo. we'll meet ya there," Soda said. "....with them also?" i worriedly said. "yeah with them," Steve said. i mumbled to myself, 'great,' amd rolled my eyes.

while the time passed, i kinda wanted to get some time with Pony and Johnny, just the 3 of us. i haven't been hanging with them that often. "do you guys wanna do something? just us, no Soda. no Dally. just the 3 of us," i asked. "yeah, sure," Pony replied. Johnny just nodded.

"i wanna go to the movie house!" Pony hollered. "calm your jets, Pone, let Johnny decide," i said. Johnny stood there kicking a rock. "kinda wanna hang at the house, kick everybody out," he finally said. "i can do that," i smiled at him.

we make our way to the house and as usual, it's packed with my idiotic gang. Steve and Soda are getting ready for work, Darry is washing the dishes, and Two-bit and Dally are trying to out-cuss each other. "ASSWIPE!!" Two-bit hollared. "LIL SHIT!!!" Dally yelled back. "SHUT YOUR TRAPS! innocent souls have arrived," i speak up. "now get out before i break all your bones," i threaten. all the guys left after that.