epilogue

10 years later....

Dally and Shyla have gotten married and had one son, Daniel. they bought the Curtis house from Darry and live successful lives. Shyla still wears the necklace Dally gave her. she never takes it off.

Two-bit finally finished out high school and went to college in Nebraska. he got a degree in teaching and decided to stay in Nebraska because he found a nice girl.

Steve opened up his own car repair shop and gas station. the DX ran out of business because of him. him and Evie broke up, but there's still plenty more fish in the sea.

Johnny Cade fulfilled his dream and moved somewhere where socs and greasers don't exist. only Dally knows where he is, and he won't tell anybody.

Pony became world record holder in track. he competed in the olympics and suffered a torn acl. he know helps little kids learn how to jump hurdles.

Darry sold the house to Shyla and Dally and moved to Texas with Jess. there he became one of the best police officers there ever was.

Sodapop found out that Sandy cheated on him. he found another girl, but he still has major trust issues. Soda got an offer to an acting school, he still hasn't gotten back to them yet.

The End

that is the end i guess. this book was fun to write. i will definitely be writing more in the future! i do  have a new book coming soon and it's  called 21st Century. bye guys!!