Chapter Thirty

Eden

The warmth that emitted from my own form comforted me as my body curled further into the heat that kept me from usually shivering. It felt so welcoming.

The light playing of the movie could only be heard as whispers to me, as I zoned in and out of my sleep, digging myself deeper in whatever held me.

Slightly feeling my body shift into another position, opening my eyes to only slits, before closing them again. It felt as if I was being hugged with something warm on my front side that only made me sigh, this was good.

Wrapping my arms around whatever was holding me, my head found it's spot that could support it completely without my head sleeping off roughly.

Inhaling deeply, I wanted to moan at the smell of man, that smelt like home to me.

Digging my head further into the source, whatever had me in their hold, moved slightly making me grunt as I tried to go back to sleep.

"I don't know how you are going to do it? The bond will get stronger, you know. You won't be able to fight off your wolf for long, especially when it's been waiting for a long time for her?" A gentle female whisper sounded from the side of her.

"I know, but I can't rush her into things she doesn't feel comfortable doing. She isn't like us, she's more fragile, set in the human ways." A husky whisper sounded from in front of her, making her shiver at the hold it had on her soul.

He held onto her tighter, as she just relished at the comfort it brought her.

"She's a good one, I can feel it. You keep her well, son. We have to be going if we want to get home in time. You take care of yourself." Another voice was just as soft, as the body I laid on shook slightly, and murmurs of their goodbyes resonated like feathers.

It was silent once more, sighing at the tingles that were vibrating on my skin like a massage. His body moved away from me for only a moment, making me whine slightly as I struggled to get back into the warmth.

Their rough soothing hands grabbed me, patting my body down along with my head, making me stop my struggle as I just laid still.

"Clingy mate." His buttery voice sounding amused, as I fell deeper into the abyss that was brought on by his hands.

He finally soothed his tired mate back into sleep, hearing the evenness of her breathes that relaxed him. He was sure to lay her down onto the couch so she would sleep on the floor, for now.

Matteo got up from his position from the couch and slowly went to pick up the sleeping figure from the floor, where he curled himself into some pillows. The child's curls were crazy and will always be crazy from all the time he had seen him.

Ezra, like his mother, snuggled further into his arms, feeling the purring of his wolf, enjoying how it felt to be wanted for once. That wasn't just used as a fighting war machine or a simple heir to take place as a role.

He walked over to his room, that had the comfest comfortable in the house, he planned to lay the child there to sleep.

He hated the fact that his pup was going to sleep with his clothes, but he wasn't sure if his mate would feel comfortable undressing her child.

So he uncovered the covers of his bed and laid the child onto the bed that basically swallowed him, since he was so tiny.

Ezra snuggled deeper into one of the pillows, sighing loudly with a small smile on his face.

That confirms that he is like his mother.

Though, a creak on the floor board behind him, had him turning quickly to see who was there, but his alertness was calmed down.