Chapter Eight

Wait A Minute! — Willow Smith

Matteo

The way her eyes shined brightly against the blaring lights of the movie reflected against her pupils, they were like a mirror image reflecting in her own son's eyes. Though, they have opposing colors, their excitement and entertainment that were the same.

They were the gift the goddess bestowed upon me and sometimes find myself questioning why.

She was too perfect, he was too perfect, they were too perfect for the tainted warriors that was myself. However, I am too selfish to let them go, not after tonight.

Sometimes I would feel her blazing gaze upon me, laying a wake of desire and fire that my wolf and I yearned to act on.

My self control would slip into comfortability, almost taking action, but I always made sure to put a leash on it.

Tonight was absolutely perfect and I hope we could do it again, but hopefully with just me and her. I wouldn't mind having her son around if I have to because he was ours now, in our mind.

However, right now was not the moment to think about that because of Luna, she's been wincing since we've left my mate's home.

I can tell she didn't want to tell me, but I knew better. Carefully speeding the car a bit, we needed to get home faster.

"Alpha, prepare the doctor. Luna has been wincing in the backseat for a while since were driving home." My mind link was quick to open to the Alpha as the Luna groaned lightly, holding onto her swollen belly.

"What!? Is she okay? Is she going into labor?!" the dominance in his strong voice of panic rang through my head.

Looking back quickly to the Luna, she was panting a bit, resting her legs apart, holding onto the seats handles hard.

"Luna, what's wrong? I've already contacted the Alpha and the doctor."my voice was frantic as I try to speed a little faster to the pack house.

"Jonah is one impatient baby. Tell Steven that he's coming!" She yelled loudly, beads of sweat start to form on her exposed skin. She groaned and grunted throughout the whole way.

I was quick to respond back to the Alpha, making sure my voice was calm, even though I'm freaking out. "He's coming, Alpha. Jonah is coming." I made sure to close the link to focus on my rough driving as I'm driving rapidly down the road to the house.

The patrol couldn't stop me as If I tried, the car charging onto territory with them quick to follow me. When finally reaching the pack house, my car came to screeching halt quickly, with me rushing into the back.

The Luna was screaming out in pain, while I was trying to pull her out the car without harming her in any way.

Cradling her into my arms easily, the weight never bothered me as I walked hastily. She whimpered and sobbed in my neck, holding me tightly trying to find some support.

I didn't make it far before the Alpha came rushing in with the pack doctor, before I could say anything the Luna screamed in my arms. They came rushing over to me, Alpha scooping her out of my arms quickly and carefully.

"Alpha, I believe we won't be able to make it to the clinic. We need to do this in the pack house as quickly as possible." Doctor Mary said quickly and calmly as the Alpha nodded immediately, knowing the doctor was right.

Doctor Mary turned to me with a smile, "I need you to run into the clinic and get my medical bag, okay?" she asked calmly, with me only nodding and running full force in the direction of the clinic, which wasn't far.