Chapter Forty Six

Matteo

Her sweet hips swayed so passionately light with the music playing the background, her son on one of her hips, as they danced around.

He watched them from the lawn chair, sipping on his bear, pretending to listen to his cousin Bea ramble on and on about her drama filled day school.

Paul was beside her, reading a book as usual, but hummed every once in a while like he was listening to his sister.

The golden like yellow of her dress complimented the lightly tanned skin of his mates legs, and her braids were long gone, as they now cascaded in waves down her back.

Her smile was bright as she chatted away with dancing along with the little witch.

Her green eyes looked to beautiful, even from the distance, under the moons glorious light. The cardigan that wrapped around her kept her from the nightly breeze that would have had her shaking.

Magnar purred in his mind, the both of them loving how she giggled lightly into the air, she was our perfection.

Though, that all changed when he saw a group of male pack members watching her, their own beers in their hands.

It seemed like they couldn't take their eyes off of her, even pushing each other to possibly speak to his mate.

Matteo could only scoff, thinking as if they had any chance with his mate, as the anger boiling his veins, the jealousy.

His wolves purrs turning to low growls, watching the scene from his eyes.

Getting up from his chair, Bea didn't seem to notice his abrupt standing, but he slowly stalked his way over to his mate. He wanted to shield her from the pervious men, that were laying his eyes on his claim.

He even enjoyed when the men saw him coming towards his mate, their eyes wide with fear and shame, their eyes brought to floor with one of his infamous glare.

He walked right behind her as she swayed her hip gentle to the soft music that played around, she wasn't the only one dancing, yet she was the only one that had his attention.

Laying one hand behind on her hip, watching how she jerked right upward with a mean look. Yet when she turned to look at him, it all washed away the moment she caught view of him.

Ezra smiled so goofily, as his mother mirrored the same expression, it made him smile at the thought of making his mate and pup smile like that. He loved them so much.

His hands never left her hip as she faced him completely, still swaying to the beat, letting him come closer and lay both hands on each of her voluptuous hips that had him aching each time.

Ezra laid his head in between his mother's neck, looking so sleepy, but he never took his eyes off of him, not until his eyes finally closed in sleep.

Eden had her green eyes on him the whole time, as his drifted to her in adoration.

It was just them in this crowd of people, but it seemed that they didn't notice as they swayed together, watching each other.

She came even closer to him, her head laid on his chest, as he held her softly, easily with Ezra too.

They were in their own little world of contentment, swaying and swaying to the music.

They didn't notice others were watching, watching how their strict and emotionless head warrior, was smiling softly and swaying with little woman in his arms.

Their shock turned to adoration for his claimed mate, how mates can change for the better.

However, there was one woman that was glaring at them from her table, hating how the love of her life was with someone else that wasn't her, someone that was his destined.