Chapter Forty Three

Mansionair - Easier

Matteo

She was like the light in his darkness that seemed to brighten with each day he spent with her and her son. Eden holding her close in his arms right now was a goddess given gift, that he probably didn't deserve.

Her light breathing was his captivation as he watched her contently snuggle deeply within him, causing his wolf to purr like a kitten.

He could zero in on the light breathing that matched her's from the other room that brought him total relaxation.

He wanted this life, this contentment, this love, this pride, of having family. A true family that he missing for so long.

He was grateful for the worthiness that his uncle and aunt brought him, but it wasn't enough for his lonely heart.

Soon they would be totally his in every single way, he would take care of them, love them to his heart content.

Slowly getting up, picking her up in his arms ever so gently to not awaken her, he headed to his head with light feet. She didn't stir one bit, as he gazed down on her to see her smile, that seemed to remind him of when he would put Ezra down to sleep.

They were so much alike, that it amused him when he saw the mannerism at display.

It wasn't far and it was fairly easy to get into the room without moving so much to wake her, knowing how many steps to the bed to tuck her in. Laying her on the bed gently, taking her shoes and pants off of her, she stirred only a bit.

He admired her from where he stood, placing her taken clothing onto the floor beside her. Her smooth skin that glowed from the moonlight that shown from the curtains made his heart skip a few beats.

Taking the covers from underneath her and placing them over her, she opened her eyes slightly to look over at him with a tender smile.

"My lovely warrior." She whispered gently that caused his breathing to shorten for a fraction at the endearment.

"Yes, hermosa." He whispered back as he kneeled beside the bed to get a better look at her and relish her beauty from he was. She was absolutely breathtaking as always.

She seemed to inhale and exhale deeply as she moaned out, "Why aren't you in bed with me? I miss your warmth." His wolf seemed to stir within him as he heard those words as it stirred something within him as well. 

He wanted to take her in this moment, the resists he built slowly waning, but not breaking as he kept himself together.

She was temptress without even knowing as the large shirt she wore showed the curve of her enticing body perfectly in his image.

"I'm going to, I'm going to." He repeated as he slowly rose from his kneeling to take off his shirt, never taking his eyes away from her as she watched with hooded eyes.

He seemed to pick up on her own stuttering breath that rose a chuckle out of him, as he began to take off his pants as well. The fanning of her light brown hair framed her angelic face so gracefully.

Once successfully taking his clothes off, with the exception of his boxers, he went over to the other side of the bed and got into the warm covers. He was quick to pull her well fitting body into his own like missing puzzle aching to be put back together.

Eden quickly faced him, hooking one of her legs over his own muscled ones, and wrapping her arms around him. Her warmth was more of a blanket then the covers to him, he couldn't get enough of her.

Her green eyes looked to him with haze, before she laid a soft kiss on his chest, sending a spark down his body and wolf crazy in need. With on hand he caressed one of her thighs, as the other made way to her face.