Chapter Thirty Two

Don't forget to vote ( or like ) this chapter and upcoming ones! You guys are awesome!

Matteo

For the love of the goddess above, if he doesn't get in that shopping market by the next second, he was going to defy his Gamma's orders.

My position was crouch behind my mates car as three other warriors flanked the side of the building, we could immediately smell the piss stench of rogue that emanated from there.

It only made my wolf growl and want to lash out.

As soon as Alpha had gotten an alert from her button, he sent a few of us out for the location, and had ordered the Gamma to be in charge of us.

He was currently giving me a hard look as he stood out from beside me, the other warriors had their batons and handcuffs ready and laced with silver. They, of course, had protective gloves from the silver.

"Can't we just go in there?" I growled out to him as he narrowed his eyes at me with a scoff.

"You know how it goes Knight. You want your mate to be in even more danger, I'd say to follow orders." He growled right back at me with his eyes flashing in a challenge that had me look away quickly.

He wasn't about to challenge my superior right now, especially with the situation at hand.

"Then what is the plan?" I asked quietly as we continued to watch the building, as my wolf paced even more with low growls in my mind.

"The minute they exit the building, we'll restrain them and have the police called, the mayor will get wind of rogues and he'll hand him over to us. Then we'll deal with them."

We only had to continue watching for a few more minutes, before two armed men with black ski masks came out running from the building with large bags in their hands. It didn't take long for the warriors that flanked the sides, to tackle the men with no problem.

They struggled for a few minutes before final taking them down, the two rogues were spitting curses behind their masks, but that was nothing for us. Walking over there calmly, along with the Gamma, my heart still racing to get to mate.

The two man looked to us in disgust and anger, but that only made us give them a harder look of challenge that had them whimpering like little pups.

Gamma stared them down as he scoffed at them, "You're on pack grounds, mutts. Do you know your consequences?" He said strongly as the two looked on with wide eyes, we really do need to put up those permanent borders before more come.

"We didn't know this was pack lands!" One shouted in anger as he tried jolting himself at us, but one of the warriors grabbed him tightly by the back of the neck, he whined pathetically.

"Well it looks like you will have to be taken in with the human's authority, but don't worry. We won't forget about you." Gamma said with a smirk, amusement playing in his eyes.

He was quick to send us a mink link a we heard the police sirens from the distance coming towards us.

"We will say that we were walking around for a guys night out, and we heard screams from the building. We saw them come out of the store and we tried to detain them."

We all nodded at what he said, it was a plan to make no suspicions of us.

We waited for a while before the we saw the blaring lights and siren down the street, my leg already shaking in anticipation to get to mate, as my wolf was already whining.

As they closer to us, Gamma nudged my arm for nodding to the building in approval that had me already jogging over quickly, I didn't care that I might have swung the door of the store too hard as it shook the doors.