Epilogue

Epilogue

She hummed softly to herself, washing the dishes as the warm body beside her wiped them dry.

The fraying ends over her hair began to come out in the loose bun she set herself up, the music in the background soothing her.

Once she was finished, she tried to dry off her hands, but the something tickled her neck. Hot kisses were invading her skin, causing her to giggle and turn around to her mate.

His dark blue eyes were flared with lust that caused her knees to go weak, as always.

He pulled her close to him, his hand roaming her body that caused a slight moan to come out of her, especially when he continued his assault on her neck.

"Oh Matteo." She whispered to the air, his growl was her response as he made his way with his kisses to her own mouth.

He presses her hard against the counter, that caused her to hiss but it didn't distract her from the bruising force that her mate laid out for her.

She loved him so much, especially these kisses.

Eden probably would have stopped him if her son was home or if the baby was awake, but her son was out with Sonia and Althea, the baby was sleeping soundly in her crib.

Her hands ran over his body, feeling the button of his flannel that would be soon ripped off by her hands. Moaning loudly as he asked for entrance into her mouth and she granted him all of it.

How can she deny him?

Matteo suddenly pulled away causing her whimper, her core weeping underneath her clothing, as he held her face in his rough hands.

His blue eyes penetrated her with pure love and candor, her heart soared in reflection.

"I love you, Eden. I want you." He whispered huskily, breathe blowing softly onto her lips that tickled her.

Her passion and need for him was exactly the same that she could only answer him in a pain searing kiss as she pulled him roughly back into him.

He chuckled against her lips, continuing his lust and love for her, as she did the same.

Seizing the opportunity, she did exactly like she promised, ripping the buttons of his thick flannel. And like she assumed, he was bare chested as she liked him.

Running her hands against his warmth, he quickly drew her up onto the counter as his level, continuing his attack. She was so fucking glad that she wore a dress today, as his hands began to caress her thighs under her dress.

Her hands detached themselves from his chest, onto the belt buckle that he wore. As hastily as she could her hands began to tear through his belt and onto his pant button.

She wanted, no needed him.

He couldn't get enough of her, as he wanted moan at the softness of her silky smooth legs that made him ache to be already in her.

Slowly and steadily with his fingers, with one yank he was able rip through her panties, just as she had already undid his pants. He loved a woman that worked hard, the only woman he loved was her.

"Oh god, Matteo! Please!" His beautiful mate moaned loudly against his lips, as he groaned as well, his cock getting harder by the second.

His wolf already howling and barking at him to get into her, to be with her as they were destined as always.

Carefully grabbing his member, he aligned it against her hot and wet core that weeping for his embrace, and she leaned back just for him.

He slowly entered her as they both moaned at the sensation of being together completely, before he began to ram into her.