Important Update: Please Read

Hello,

Thank you all for being SO PATIENT with me while I try to get "All We Need" going. My life has been insanity for the past several months and I don't know if it will ever be different. With a disabled husband who is still going through all kinds of tests and treatment, two daughters who are out of high school and still trying to decide what to do with their life, and one of which struggles with psychiatric issues, a 3rd daughter who has an eating disorder and a son who is adjusting to a cyber school, the needs are neverending, it seems. (In the last week alone, I've had NINE appointments to go to with various family members!) Combine that with working 5-10 AM each morning and I'm swamped.

BUT the good news is that I'm dying to write and I'm trying my absolute best to carve out time to do so!

Here's the scoop on this story and All We Need: I will unpublish and re-publish "Special Needs" before I continue "All We Need." This is for two reasons. 1. To give myself a feel for Harry's personality again since I haven't written in so long, and since I'll be writing from his POV in the second book. 2. I need to do some editing of the original story. There were inconsistencies about the trial and some other things that I need to iron out. This process shouldn't take long. I'm not rewriting the book, just fixing a few things and hopefully helping everyone to whet their appetite for book 2.

Okay? Still with me?

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!