♡ Chapter 2

Y/N: Jungkook?

Jungkook: The one n'only.

Y/N: And how exactly did u get my number?

Jungkook: That's not important. What's important is that we have to get our project done.

Y/N: What project?

Jungkook: Did u srsly not pay attention at all in class??

Y/N: I was tired ok?

Jungkook: Aishh, so unfocused.

Y/N: Hey! I told u, I was T I R E D.

Jungkook: Yeah, right..  Anyways, let's go to ur place tommorow.

Y/N: Why my place???

Read at 05:07 PM

Y/N: Stop ignoring me

Read at 05:09 PM

Y/N: Fine, we can study at my place, but ONLY if you behave urself

Jungkook:

Y/N: Not happening

Y/N: Not happening.

Read at 05:11 PM

Y/N: 😒😒

*NEXT DAY*

I arrive at my school and I see Lisa standing with a group of boys including Jungkook. I kinda didn't want to just go over to them just like that, even though Lisa and I are friends now. I slowly walk towards the schools entrance trying to not make Lisa notice me.

It didn't go as I had planned.

"Y/N!! Come here!" Lisa yelled and waved at me.

I walk towards her and slightly hug her. I then feel the eyes of seven boys on me. I look at them and I notice that they were checking me out. I gave them a confused look as they were still staring at me from top to toe. It's almost starting to get creepy. Jungkook then breaks the silence.

"Since when are ya'll besties?" Jungkook said while looking at me.

"What do you mean since when?  I met her yesterday. She's quite the girl." Lisa giggled.

" Oh and by the way, this is Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook." She said while pointing at each of them.

"Yeah, we already know each other." Me and Jungkook said at the same time.

Our eyes meet and I slightly blush. Wow, what is he doing to me. I only met him yesterday? I guess that's what you get for being a soon-to-be 17 year old hormonal teenager.

A whistle is heard and the guy named Taehyung says:

"Wow."

I blushed so hard, I think, but not noticably?. Taehyung is a very good looking guy. He has brown hair that covers his forehead, his eyes are magical and it seems like anyone could get lost in them if they came too close.

I didn't realize that I was staring until Jungkook dragged me away with him, heading to a storage room. He got in the dark room with me and closed the door behind him. He walked closer to me, causing me to take a few steps backwards and my back eventually hit the wall. He leaned closer to me.

"Don't get involved with him," he says with a deep tone.

"Why?"

He looked like he was gonna kill someone. Why does he act like this?

"Class is starting now, we have to go." I said as i pushed him aside, feeling his eyes on my back as I turned my back to him and walked out. 

Weirdo. 

Jungkook's POV

I was sitting in class, Y/N beside me. I couldn't focus on what the teacher was saying with her sitting there. She was wearing a rather short dress that showed off her perfectly shaped curves. She removed her jacket before class, revealing her collarbones and cleavage. She is a beautiful girl.

She shifts a little in her seat making her dress go up a little and reaveling her thighs fully. Now I really can't concentrate. I feel my cheeks getting hot. She continues to look straight ahead without noticing me staring.

Why did she have such a effect on me?

A/N: Don't forget to vote! ♡