♡ Chapter 1

I am so nervous. My family and I just moved to Seoul and I am starting at my new school today. We moved away beacuse of my parents' job. They will still attend overseas buisness trips and I have to stay by myself. It's nothing new, but I wish my parents would atleast care enough to be home at my birthdays. Thats right. Mom and dad stopped being with me on my birthdays after I was eleven. They have been away all my 5 birthdays since.

"Y/N, are you up?" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

"Yessss." I reply lazily.

I was currently doing my makeup and I get up to dress myself because I am still in my robe.

Outfit:

I run downstairs and grab a banana because I don't have much time until school starts

"Y/N wh-" my dad starts.

"Sorry dad, I am late." I reply too fast as I run outside.

I'm walking really fast. Fuck, I'm already out of breath. When did I become so lazy? I live pretty near the school so it's just a 10 minute walk from my house and I am thankful for that.

I finally reach the school gates and I walk towards the entrance. The school looks very modern and new. Finally I go to a school that dosen't look like a prison. I take a deep breath before opening the doors and walking in. The first I see is the administration, so I go there since I obviously don't know where the fuck to go.

"Hello, My name is Y/N and I am new here." I say to the lady sitting behind the desk.

"Y/N....Y/N.." She says while looking at her computer, searching in the documents.

"Y/- ahh yes. Follow me." She says and I do what she says and I follow her.

We walk up the stairs reaching the 3rd floor. The lady walks up to a classroom door and knocks two times before opening the door and entering the room. I follow her into the room and stay beside her.

The proffessor stops wat he's doing and goes over to the lady. She whispers something to him and he introduces himself to me. I do the same.

"Listen, everyone. We have a new student, her name is Y/N L/N. Be nice to her." The professor says, making everyone stare at me intensively.

My eyes wander around the classroom. I stop at this one particular boy. Damn, he's handome. He has dark brown hair that covers half of his forehead and big brown eyes. Our eyes meet and I get embaressed so I quickly look away.

"Y/N you can go sit beside Jungkook." The professor says while pointing at the hot boy I just spent seconds admiring.

I slowly walk up to my seat, his eyes following me all the way until I've sat down. I look straight at the blackboard trying not to make eye contact with this hot Jungkook guy. I can feel him looking at me and I slightly blush. Why is he looking at me? Do I have something in my hair? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Nooo I swear to g-

The school bell rang. The class was already over. Wow, I did not pay attentiont at all. Well, well. I guess I should just go and find the locker that I was assigned.

I was now stuffing all the books I got into the locker and closing it. I check my schedule and it says that I have math now. Since I don't know my way arond this place I decided to ask a girl that was standing nearby.

"Hello, do you know where Mr. Chois math class is?" I ask.

"Yes! I actually have that class now too. What's your name?" She says.

"My name is Y/N and I am new here so I don't really know where to go." I reply.

"Ahh that explains why I haven't seen you around. My name is Lisa, nice to meet ya. Since I am also in Mr. Chois class, let's walk there togehter." Lisa said.

"That would be helpful, thank you!" I reply.

*Time skip*

School is finally over and I am walking
home. When I get home, I quickly run to my room and throw myself on the bed. Yahh, my bed is so comfortable I could literally stay here all day long.

I almost fall a sleep when I get a notification sound from my phone. A number I don't have, texted me.

Unknown: Yo, this is Y/N right?

Y/N: Yeah.. Who's this?

Unknown: Hmm, why should I tell u that?

Y/N: Yea, no I'm blocking u. bye.

Unknown: No wait.

Unknown: It's Jungkook.

Y/N: Jungkook?

—————————————————————

A/N: Okaaaay, so I know this chapter was really boring, but I promise it will get better

A/N: Okaaaay, so I know this chapter was really boring, but I promise it will get better. Don't forget to vote!