♡ Chapter 29 🍑

*This chapter contains sexual scenes which may trigger some people. If you're a soft stan, I advice you to leave right now, and if you're not, well..... enjoy😉*

"Let me make you feel good, Y/N."

I look down before looking up at him again. Lust shines in his eyes and the scent of him, man, his scent. It always makes my stomach tingle and I get slightly lightheaded because of it.

"Then make me feel good, Jungkook."

No second is wasted as he slams his lips on mind the moment I speak my words. Our kisses are rough and it's hard to keep in tact with him as he goes so fast. He lifts me up, my legs around his torso, and the kiss doesn't break as he walks into our bedroom.

We slow down as he sets me down and I smirk as I push him down on the bed before turning around and motioning him to unzip my dress. I turn back around and I slowly slide the dress off of one shoulder. Jungkook licks his lips before looking at me like a wild animal looks at it's next meal.

I push down the next side and I let my dress fall to the ground, revealing the red lace underwear.

"Fuck," Jungkook whispers under his breath and I climb into the bed, hovering above him. I start to tease him by grinding on his clothed erection. Jungkook closes his eyes shut as I do, and I leave dull kisses on his mouth and jawline. "Y/N," he whispers, making us stop for a moment,

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks, sincerely. "Yes," I lean into his ear,

"I want you."

Jungkook smiles before kissing me and unbuttoning his shirt, one by one, his abs being revealed seconds later. "Hot." I whisper before he flips us over and he hovers above me.

He starts to kiss me again and he groans as I palm his hardened member through his pants. Jungkook unclips my bra and I get a little shy, but Jungkook makes sure that I'm confident with myself.

"You're beautiful, Y/N."

He reassures me before leaving trails of kisses from my neck to my breasts. He's kissing and sucking, and my breathing becomes heavier each second.

"Ah, Jungkook, quit teasing." I breath out and Jungkook looks up at me before smirking devilishly. He trails kisses down from my breast and stomach and to my torso, making me whimper.

He licks and kisses on the area around my underwear and I feel myself getting inpatient.

Jungkook looks up at me before starting to slightly rub my clit through my underwear and I immensely arch my back as he does so. I close my eyes as my head is almost buried in the mattress.

"You're so wet," Jungkook grabs the hem of my panties, teasingly, "it's turning me on so much." He finishes before taking of my underwear completely. "Jungkoo-" I don't get to say anything as he slams his mouth onto my warmth and my body feels like it's floating. "Jungkook-ah, fuck." I hiss as he starts sucking on my clit, making me receive heavy waves of pleasure.