♡ Chapter 16

"Why are you here," I mumble, looking away again. 

Jungkook scoffs. "Y/N," He says. "You've been crying?" He asks very gently. "No I haven't" I say as my voice cracks a little. "But you have," He sighs.

I trace my index finger under one of my eyes and i notice the mascara that made everything obvious

I trace my index finger under one of my eyes and i notice the mascara that made everything obvious. I try to wipe it away, but i don't think that anything came off. "Why are you here, Jungkook?" I ask as I stare at the floor. "Because," Jungkook takes a few steps closer to me. "Because you are not doing well." He says.

 "I'm fin-"

 "No."

"Stop pretending you're fine when you're not!" He steps even closer to me now. "You have to learn how to express your feelings in order to get better" He looks at me with a sad expression.

'Don't you think I've tried?'

I roll my eyes. "I don't need your lectures right now. I think you should leave." I say as I walk towards the stairs. "Hey!" Jungkook runs towards me and he grabs my wrist. "I won't leave." He says, in a determined way. We stay that way for a moment before I wiggle my wrist away from his grip and tears start to build up in my eyes. 

"Leave." I say without moving.

"No." 

"Just leave!" I turn around to face him and I almost yell. 

'Do I really want him to leave? no'

I slightly push him away and I take a step on the stairs. Just before I could take another step, Jungkook walks to me and he embraces me. He hugs me really tight from behind and I can't help but to let out quiet muffled cries. He turns me around so that I am facing him. 

We stare into each others eyes for a short second before he pulls me into another tight hug. He lets me cry in the crook of his neck without saying anything. I feel reaveled. The tears I cry, are from all the feelings that rushed through me when Jungkook confirmed that he'll be here for me. 

I am so thankful for this person and I immediatly start to relax in his embrace.

I feel so reaveled.

Jungkook laces his fingers in my hair while the other hand holds tight onto my waist. I sniffle a couple times and tries his best to comfort me.

"Im here," He whispers in my ear. "And i'm not gonna let anyone else hurt you"

He gently pulls out of the hug. "You unterstand?" He says as he stares deeply into my eyes. I slightly nod and he smiles.

Jungkook looks at my lips and then into my eyes again while he licks his lips. He slowly leans in and kisses my lips. He does it sensually, but caring. I smile a little in the kiss and he does the same right after. 

"Have you eaten?" He asks while pushing a strain of hair behind my ear. "I am not hungry." I mumble as I purse my lips. "Then you haven't, good," He lifts me up, bridal style, and he carries me to the couch. "Cuz, I brought a whole lot of chicken nuggets and fries." He gently puts me down on the couch and he scurries over to the white plastic bag that he had dropped next to the door when he came. I watch him cutely hurry back with a grin on his face, his bunny teeth showing.

'So cute'

"I kinda bought about sixty chicken nuggets

"I kinda bought about sixty chicken nuggets." He chuckles as he sits down next to me on the couch, wrapping a blanket around us. "What?" I laugh and Jungkook watches me with an amused face. He opens the two containers with chicken nuggets and the two others with the fries. 

"Aaaah," Jungkook says while he attempts to feed me, "open your mouth." 

"I can eat myself, you know" I chuckle awkwardly. "Open your mouth!" Jungkook says playfully and I do as he says. He feeds me the french fries and he proudly watches me chew them. 

We start to eat the chicken nuggets and i find myself stare at Jungkook. The way he cares for me and the fact that he didn't leave when i was being problamatic, makes my heart flutter. I study his jawline as it clenches when he chews. 

'It looks like it was carved by the gods'

"Thank you" I say. I caught Jungkook a little off guard, but a smile soon forms on his lips. I lean into his face and I peck his lips before going back to eating. 

"Did you know that the first french fries wasn't cooked in France?" Jungkook suddenly says and I can't help but to laugh at how random he is sometimes.

 "Seriously?" I ask and he nods. "They were actually cooked in Greece" He says. "And how do you know this?" I ask as I look at him with a questioning expression. "I gotta know my food, what else." He says and he takes another two fries from the container.

 I shake my head in disbelief and I let out a muffled laugh. 

"What" He asks, looking at me. "Nothing" I giggle and he sets his food down on the coffee table. 

"I will tickle you" He threatens. "Wha-" Before I could say anything, he starts to tickle me everywhere and I immediatly burst out in laughter.

"Jungkook! s-stop!!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner. I've focused on school the past week because we've had two of our mock exams for this term :(( I'll try to update as often as I can despite the exams and tests <33 

And also, we're so close to 500 reads! Thank u guys so much for wanting to read this rookie fan fic, honestly ♡

See u in the next chapter and don't forget to vote! ⇣⇣