♡ Chapter 27

It's Christmas Eve today and I've just woken up. Jungkook lies one the other side of our big double-bed and he's still asleep even though it's eleven in the morning.

I go and wash my face before heading downstairs.

"Merry Christmas!" Lisa suddenly appears from nowhere and she scares the hell out me, I almost fall. "Jesus, you scared me." I breath out and she rolls her eyes. " Merry Christmas to you too, Lisa." She says sarcastically and I laugh at it.

"So umm," Lisa leans into a 'whisper pose' , " what're you gifting Jungkook?" She asks and I scoff. "Not gonna tell you." I say before making my way past her and to the kitchen. Lisa follows. "Whyy?" She whines, playfully hitting my back. "Because, you're terrible at keeping secrets!"

Lisa makes a pouting face, but I proceed to getting myself a glass of water.

"Merry Christmaaaas!!!!" Namjoon walks into the kitchen with two big Christmas stockings. "Wow! Are those for us?" Lisa exclaims and Namjoon nods before giving us one each. "Thank you, Merry Christmas!" I say before giving him a hug.

"So what's the plan for today ?" I ask while chewing on some candy. "Well, we can all just chill and watch movies before celebrating and having dinner in the evening." He answers. "Sounds good." I say and Namjoon goes back upstairs.

"Wanna help me make breakfast?" I say while taking out a frying pan. "Yas," Lisa answers before taking out eggs and bacon, "we're so wife material" she says in a weird, over dramatic way and we both laugh.

////

"I'll bring breakfast to Jungkook then I'll come to your room." I say as I stand up and start to put food on a plate. "Awwwe, you're like a cute married couple" Lisa squeals and I ignore her because she will be thinking that me and Jungkook will be starting a family if he just looks at me. "See you soon, Lisa" I say sarcastically and I soon make my way upstairs with a tray with food and orange juice.

I open the door to our bedroom and Jungkook's still asleep. I put the tray on the bed, next to him and I admire the scene in front of me.

He looks so cute and innocent when he sleeps that it almost makes me forget about Jungkook from last night in the kitchen. His hair is all ruffled up and he's hugging onto the cover like a baby. I take out my phone and I take a picture of him before trying to wake him up

"Baby,"

I stroke his hair and his eyes twitches a little before he opens them. "Merry Christmas" I lean in to kiss him but he stops me by putting his finger on my lips. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet." he says with his raspy, deep morning voice and my uterus is quaking. (Lol)

I remove his finger and I kiss him anyways. "I don't care."

"Here," I put the tray on his lap once he has sat up. "You made breakfast?" He says before he stretches out. "Yeah" I smile, shyly and he smiles back before putting the tray on the table next to the bed and dragging me into the bed with him.

He starts to shower me with kisses and it tickles so much that I'm almost out of breath because of laughing. "S-Stop, Jungkook AHH!!!" I try to push him off, but he continues a little before cuddling into my chest like a child.

"I have the best girlfriend in the world"

I smile, playing with his hair and we stay like this for a while.

—————————————————————
I honestly hate this chapter because nothing really happened and I thought about just deleting the whole thing, but here it is 🥰

Btw, go check out my new story (The Casino)!! 💞💞 ~Also one of the reasons I haven't updated so much.

Don't forget to vote ❤️