♡ Chaper 24

"Babe,"

"Babe,"

I wake up from Jungkook carefully shaking me and I am confused as why he had woken me up. "What is it" I say as I stretch out before yawning. "We're here." He chuckles as he leans in to peck my forehead. "Really?? I managed to sleep through out the whole trip??" I sit up before taking a glance at our surrroundings.

The cabin is not like I imagined it would be. It's very modern and it's bigger than my house, which makes me wonder exactly how loaded Jin's family is. It's shaped like a square and it has big windows around the white, concrete walls. The others are probably inside because the lights are on in there and it looks very cozy.

"Let's go inside." Jungkook says after taking out the remaining luggage. His biceps flex through his white t shirt as he picks up the heavy luggage.

"Yahh, put on some clothes!" I smack his arm but he continues to walk. "Why, my muscles too big for you to handle?" He starts to lift the luggage up and down, trying to tease the living shit out of me.

"N-No, idiot, it's freezing tempratures! You're gonna catch a cold!" I say, trying to keep up with him as he walks super fast. "I'm too hot, the cold ain't got nothing on me." he says and his cockiness almost makes me cringe.

"Besides," Jungkook stops in his tracks to look at me, "I'm not saying no to you warming me up," he stops and makes a pouting face, "if I'm cold."

I roll my eyes at his attempt of doing 'aegyo', which actually worked, but I'm not letting him know that.

We enter the house and the smell of food immediatly hits me and it's making me drool. The atmosphere is already nice and we haven't stepped out of the hallway yet. There are christmas decorations and lights everywhere which really puts the cherry on top.

"Hello people, please make yourselves at home and don't ruin shit." Jin suddenly appears from nowhere, wearing an apron with mini santas. "Nice apron, mommy santa." I comment as I poke one of the santas.

"First of all, I'm not ya'lls mother, second of all," he throws his imaginary long hair and poses, "this apron is from Louis Vuitton so you better not throw hate." he says in an extremely sassy way and we stand there for two seconds before we both break out in laughter.

"Oh goshh, I am so glad you're my friend." I breath out and Jin smiles before he tells me to go wait in the living room with the others until dinner is ready.

Everyone sits ont the big couch placed in front of a big flat-screen. The room is lit up with so many candles that I'm almost afraid the house is going to burn down.

I give Lisa a hug before taking a seat next to her.

"Hey, um have you seen Jungkook?" I ask as I had noticed his lack of presence. "No I haven't, why?" She asks. "Just wondering where he is" I casually answer and Lisa smirks.

"What?" I ask as I'm growing confused at why she is smirking so develishy. "Just cute seeing how you crave his dick twentyfour-seven." She grins and I smack her thigh playfully. "I do not! We haven't even done it." I mumble the last thing and Lisa looks shocked at my words.

"I thought you did it a long time ago! Everyone does." She whispers and I roll my eyes. "We've literally been together for like a week."

I lean in to grab a handful of popcorn. "Yeah, but ya'll have been doing everything else." She smirks once again and I sigh, almost regretting telling her anything. "I know, but I have a plan for christmas eve." I wink at her and she gives me that 'I am voting for you, hoe' look. "You are a litt-"

"Let's do karaoke!!" Jimin suddenly stands up shouting and almost everyone gets a heartattack because of him.

"Geez, Jimin, no one wants to sing karaoke! Can't you just calm down and not be so fucking loud." Taehyung exclaims and everyone goes quiet as they look at him in disbelief. Jimin looks down and he honestly looks hurt too.

I don't know who the fuck stomped on Tae's rice this morning, but Jimin don't deserve to be treated like this.

"I think karaoke is hella fun!" I stand up and I walk towards him. "Great idea, Jimin." I give him a high-five and his face instantly lights up.

"Since you're so hyped for it, why don't you sing a song?" Taehyung says and we stare into eachothers eyes until I break the intense eye contact.

"Fine, I'll sing a song."

—————————————————————

Don't forget to vote ❤️