♡ Chapter 5

I am on my way to school. Completely drained of energy. I hadn't slept well and I didn't have any apetite. I have a really bad migraine and since I don't have more of my migraine medicine, the migraine keeps on getting worse.

I'm really not ready to sit still in six different classrooms for six hours. I'm really not.

(ootd) :

I reach the school and I go right to my locker

I stumble and I almost fall as I go to my first class. I'm really not feeling good, but I just ignore it and I soon enter the classroom. I sit down and I get my phone from my pocket and I turn on some music while scrolling through instagram since it is still ten minutes until the class starts.

I don't notice Jungkook coming into the classroom and sitting down besides me beacause I had drifted into a second world. Jungkook coughs, but I still don't notice him. Jungkook then hits me with his book and I squealed. Since I have angst I can't help getting scared easily and I start to breath really loud and uncontrollably.

I start to get really hot and my breaths become more uneven.

Please don't have a panick attack. Not here.

"Shit, are you alright??" Jungkook asks with a worried expression as he tries to calm me down, but he's too shy to actually touch me. "I'm fine.. I just need some.. water." I said as I was still panting and trying my best to not have a panick attack.

Jungkook quickly opens his backpack and he reaches for a wattle bottle. He gives it to me and I chug the whole water bottle and it's a matter of seconds before the bottle is empty.

" Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yes" I answer, my breathing calming down.

"Completely sure?"

"No, but I'll survive."

The professor comes in and so does the other students. I can't help but to dirift off to sleep because of my sleep deprived self and Jungkook notices. Jungkook looks at me with a worried expression and he dosen't seem to take his eyes off me the whole time.

"Y/N are you in this class?" The professor suddenly asks as he had noticed me half asleep. "Y-Yes, I am, sir." I reply, my face twitching because of my killer migraine. "Then act like you are, and if you're not feeling well, you can visit the nurses office." I nod in response.

----------

It was now time for lunch. Since I don't have an apetite, I don't stand in line for food. I just sit down at an empty table and put my arms on the table so I can rest my head. This migraine is really getting worse and worse after each period.

After some time Lisa and the seven boys approache me. They all sit down, everyone looking at me and waiting for me to look up. They all stay silent and I slowly pull my head up, making eye contact with Jungkook who sits across me. Lisa sits besides me and she pulls me into a hug. "Are you ok, Y/N?" She whispers and I just hug her back.

"What happened to you?" Jin asks with a sincere tone and I just stare into space while slightly nodding.

"You can tell us, what is going on?" Jimin then says. I look him in the eyes and I reply with "I'm just really tired, that's all,"

but was that all?

No, but I couldn't burden someone I didn't even know that well with my condition.

Jungkook kept on looking at me with this worry in his eyes. It wasn't a worried look your mom gave you when you came home late. No, it was a "let me help you" kind of worried look, if that even makes sense.

It probably dosen't. Nothing right now does though.

"Why aren't you eating?" Jungkook asked while touching my forehead with his hand. I push his hand off and I scoff. "I don't have an apetite today." I mumble. "Y/N, eat something." Jungkook commands. "No." I answer.

"Maybe you should ask if you could go home?" Lisa says placing my hands in hers. "I said I'm fine." I reply.

I get on my feet to quick and as I take a step forward I feel this unbearable pain in my head.

My vision becomes useless as everything now is black and I loose my balance and I feel someone catch me, but I've lost conciousness at this point.

------------

I slowly open my eyes and I see that I'm in the nurse room, laying down. I sit up and I try to stand, but I immediatly feel my body getting too heavy for my legs. As I thought that I was going to fall, someone rushes inside and supports me.

That someone is no other than Jungkook.

"Hey-hey-hey-hey. Don't stand up yet, you're still weak." Jungkook says while helping me lay down again. "Where's Lisa?" I ask trying not to make eye contact. "She couldn't skip class, so she asked me to take care of you."

"I don't need you to take care of me, I've taken care of myself almost all my life." I casually said. Jungkook just looks at me with such empathy and he sits me down.

He looks at my bandaged arm and I try to cover it up. He sits down besides me. He then trys to take my arm, but I quickly drag it away. Jungkook looks at me and says "Let me see." in a very serious way.

Suprisingly, I let him.

He slowly unwraps the bandage and I bite the insides of my cheeks as he does.

My cuts are now fully exposed to him. It feels like someones has taken away my darkest secret by force and that is exactly what's happening now. My main struggle was reaveled and I honestly felt embaressed that such a flaw is shown just like that.

I loosen my arm away from his grip and I sit up. I don't dare to look up, but I can feel his eyes trying to find their way to mine. I continue to look down.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" Jungkook asked while cupping my face with his hands. My eyes instantly meet his and I don't have a concrete answer. "Because." was the only thing that I managed to get out. My eyes was filling up with tears as I start to remember my nightmares.

"Beacause what? Yoy shouldn't harm yourself! Maybe I don't know you that well, but nobody deserves to feel like they have to make themeself suffer!" Jungkook almost yells, his hands still holding both sides of my face.

"I'm sorry!" I yell out and I let him watch me break into pieces and then he wraps his arms around me.

He begins to stroke my head as I bury my face in his shoulder.

I sob into his shoulder and he just continues to comfort me. We stay like that for a whole fifteen minutes, until I've calmed down a little.

I didn't want to leave his embrace, but he pulls away.

"Come on, I'll walk you home."
—————————————————————

Don't forget to vote! ⇣⇣⇣