♡ Chapter 37

He's so beautiful.

Jungkook walks into the classroom, twenty minutes late

Jungkook walks into the classroom, twenty minutes late. The whole class turns to look at him as he drops himself down at his desk with a loud thump.

He's wearing a black hoodie, his hood over his head. He has dark circles under his eyes, and you can see that he's gotten thinner because his clothes fit looser on him.

He sighs loudly, staring down to his desk, his classmates still eyeing him and waiting for the teacher to scold him since it's the third time this week he has come in late.

"Jungkook..." Mrs. Evans trails off, seeing how the teenage boy looks so weak. "I know, detention, whatever," Jungkook says, his voice all raspy. The teacher sighs and tells him to stay behind after class so she can have a word with him.

The class goes by pretty quickly and everyone leaves except Jungkook.

Mrs. Evans walks to his desk and crouches down in front of it. "Look at me," she says and Jungkook stares down. "Jungkook-" He looks up at her and she gets a little startled. She furrows her eyebrows, clearly worried.

Jungkook stares into her eyes with his ever so hurt and broken one's. The shimmer you would see in his doe eyes before, is gone and only emptiness and confusion are left.

Mrs. Evans reads Jungkook like an open book.

Hurt. There's so much hurt and heartbreak.

"Can I go now? I have to get to class." Jungkook whispers, looking down again. "I just want to help you Jungkook. I see that you're not fine and we care about our students. I care about-"

"Please?" He cuts her off.

She sighs. She nods and off he goes, leaving only his absence behind.

Jungkook runs.

He runs to the bathroom and into a toilet stall and then... then he pukes. He pukes nothing because there's nothing in his stomach to puke and he gags over and over again, but still nothing. It goes on for a while and Jungkook finds it hard to breathe. It feels like someone is holding his nose while sticking their fingers down his throat and his suffocating and it hurts, gosh it hurts so much, but he can't get a hold of himself so he starts to cry, he starts to scream and cry. But then he breaths again. And the world keeps its quiet as Jungkook hears his heart pound hard in his chest.

It feels like someone is shoving hot coal down his throat and stomach.

Jungkook starts to cry again.

God how he hates feeling this way. Every fucking day.

And then there's Taehyung. "J-Jungkook?" he stutters, almost scared to say his name.

He gets Jungkook out of the stall and he brings him home.

It would be like this sometimes. Taehyung would find Jungkook somewhere, crying, and he would take him home, saying "It'll be okay." Even though, at his point.... He doesn't think it will. Taehyung's an optimist, really, and he sees the best in people too.

But you... he hates you with all of his guts.

How could you just leave him? It's all your fault that he's like this. You broke him and there's no way anyone will be able to fix him again. These thoughts often speculate in his mind and he's doesn't even know why he started to like you, a monster.

But of course, he doesn't know the whole truth. Neither does Jungkook, or Lisa, or Jin or anyone because you didn't leave him. You got taken away from him.

Your mind hasn't been able to leave the thought of Jungkook. You hope that he's okay and that you'll meet him soon enough. You just have to get out of this stupid forest without no signs or ways to find out where to go.

You've been wandering around for the whole night and you're getting tired. The group split up, leaving you only with Gregor, your little, redheaded sidekick as you would call him. He's cute, not in a "he's my type or he's handsome"- way, but he's cute as a baby, reminding you much of someone else. (😭)

"Ugh, I'm so hungryyyy" Gregor wines. "Yeah, me too, suck it up or I'm leaving you behind. My headache is nasty as it is." Gregor rolls his eyes and drags his feet forward, behind you.

"Y/N, I'm hu-" You turn around and show him the face of a last warning.

He keeps his mouth shut for the next hour and you think you might have found a road.

You run towards what you see and- omg.

You're filled with joy as you step foot on a real road, feeling a rush of hope inside of you.

Gregor soon also reaches it and his face lights up like a light bulb.You both smile at each other.

"Told you we'd make it soon enough." You say. "Hate yo be a party pooper and all... but we still have to get home." Gregor says and you frown.

He's right. There's no time to "celebrate" about finding a road when you have to get home from god-knows-where.

Gregor sees your frown and sighs. "We'll be home soon, I'm sure of it." He puts his hand on your shoulder and you look up at him while pursing your lips into a little smile. Gregor isn't convinced, but he doesn't bother cheering you more up because he barely has any energy left in him.

Just as you were about to lay down on the side of the road for a little rest, a trailer appears from a turn and you get up,waving your arms.

"Gregor."

Waving waving waving waving. Along with Gregor.

.......................

Being more active✊🏼✊🏼🤩

Don't forget to vote and comment 💕👼🏼

such a baddie.