♡ Chapter 21

"Because I fucking like you!" Jungkook snaps and my heart starts to beat 10 times faster.

"H-Huh?"

"Isn't it obvious, I mean come on." Jungkook turns around and looks at me. "When you started to kiss Tae and whatever, I got really hurt Y/N." He says, sincerely. "B-But in the hall when I tried to fin-" Jungkook cuts me off. "I tried to ignore it and like, make you like me more than him, I don't know"

I take two last steps until I'm standing right in front of him. I cup his face with my small hands that don't even compare to his mascular jaw.

"I don't like Taehyung, not in a romantic kind of way" I say, staring into the depth of his eyes. He's dark under his eyes, making it obvious for me that he hasn't slept well. I pout as I caress his dark circles and Jungkook sighs, grabbing a hold on my waist with the both of his large hands. I shiver because of his touch and I'm sure he notices. "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, I was dumb and I didn't really realize something." I let my hands fall down from his face and land on his chest.

"Realise what?" Jungkook follows my hands with his eyes before looking down.

"I- I didn't realise that I have feelings for you." My voice almost cracks because of how quiet I said it. All kinds of emotions run through me as I'm kind of realived that I finally told him. Jungkook shoots his head up the second I say it and a smile is soon displaying on his face. "Really?"

"Yes" I reach up to kiss his lips softly and Jungkook slides his hands down to my bottom, grabbing it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jungkook's eyes had turned lustfull and dangerous and it doesn't take long until he lifts me up on the piano. He starts to kiss me roughly, but very passionately. His hands rush all over my body and there's nothing more that I crave more than him. It has always been something missing in my life. I've always felt empty and unloved, but as I hadn't been noticing, Jungkook had been filling my void.

He stands between my thighs and I pull him closer, if that's even possible. His breaths become heavier as he kisses me harder. He leaves so many hickies on my neck, that it's probably all blue now.

"Jungkook, Lisa is going to ask a hundred questions if you keep giving me hickies." I say as he now lifts his head from my neck. "I'll stop giving you hickies, when you stop giving me boners." Jungkook says very dramatically and I can't help but to laugh at his statement. "Plus," he traces his finger across my collarbone and I shiver, "this way, everyone's gonna know that you're mine" He says and I swear that I'm now pregnant.

"So are we like dating now or?" I ask as I look to the side, a little shy because of what I had asked. "We haven't gone to dates...all though," Jungkook squeezes my cheeks together with one hand and he makes me look him in the eyes,

"I can still call you my girlfriend?" he finishes his sentence and I feel my cheeks heat up.

'His girlfriend? Hell yea'

I lean in to kiss his soft lips and we don't break the kiss for seconds. I love feeling the warmth of him, being so close to him, smelling his scent. I feel so safe and happy. I genuinly feel happy for the first time since my brother died and it's not because of my mom, or my dad, it's because of him.

Seeing him smile makes my heart flutter. Seeing him down or mad, makes my heart sink.

I pull away from the kiss before gently resting my forehead on his.

"Thank you" I almost whisper.

"For what" He chuckles and I smile hearing his cute little laugh. He sounds like such a kid when he laughs and it makes me want to be a mom and nurture him. I makes me want to take care of him and kick, whoever hurts him, in the ass. He's a real dork and no one's goofier than him (except Jin), but he still has those ways with words. Somehow, he always knows how to make me feel better and I really wish I had met him sooner.

"For existing" I smile and I lift my finger to gently caress his under lip. Jungkook wraps his big arms around my small figure that's sitting on the piano and I once again feel his warmth.

I smell his scent.

That's the only thing I want to do.

Be in his arms.

—————————————————————

Don't forget to vote! ⇣