♡ Chapter 23

I am waiting for Jungkook to come and pick me up because we're going to Jin's cabin. It's going to take more than four hours to get there so I didn't bother wearing anything other than sweats.

I'm kind of nervous to go because of Taehyung and all that. He acts like such a dick, but I really hope that I'm not coming in between his friendship with Jungkook. I know that Jungkook loves him and that they're like brothers, so I hope that they're good.

I also hope that Taehyung quits acting like a child and starts to respect the fact that I'm Jungkook's girlfriend now.

I'm deep in thoughts when a vehicle approaches me. Jungkook steps out of the car to help me with my bags, and I suddenly see that a certain someone is sitting in the backseat with Jimin.

It's Taehyung.

"Jungkook, what's the red head doing in the car? I thought he was supposed to ride with Jin and the others?" I whisper to Jungkook and he closes the luggage door.

"There wasn't any room for him, okay? I know his been acting up lately and I didn't want him to be in this car either, but I couldn't just leave him behind." Jungkook signals me to go sit in the front seat with him and we soon enter the car.

"Hey Y/N, wus good??" Jimin exclaims as I put on the seatbelt and I turn around. "Hello" I simply greet him and Taehyung scoffs. He's sitting on his phone with a blanket on his lap, only acknowledging the presence of Jimin.

Jungkook suddenly leans in and pecks my lips softly and I'm a little surprised by his gesture. "What was that for?" I blush and Jungkook's lips immediately form into a smirk. "Can't I kiss you?" His voice is intimidating and it makes me forget how to speak. "Y-Yes you can, I-" I blush once again while turning my face towards the window out of embarrassment.

"You know how, you wearing sweatpants," Jungkook whispers while putting his hand on my thigh and slowly sliding it further up, "turn me on so fucking much". I look at him, but he just keeps looking at the road like he didn't just make me pregnant. "You're such a tease" I scoff and he smiles.

"Can you guys please keep it in your pants for at least four hours??" Taehyung suddenly speaks up after ignoring everyone for fifteen minutes.

"I don't mind a show, you could stop in a parking lot if that's easier, totally fine by me." Jimin says while opening a bag of chips. "Seriously??" I turn towards him and he just raises his shoulders. As I'm about to turn back around, I meet Taehyung's eyes. He stabs me with his dark gaze and I just roll my eyes before turning back around.

"Don't mind Tae, he's on his period." Jungkook states and I just continue to look out of the window. "Can we like, put on some music?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods before letting Jimin connect to the aux.

I'm bored out of my mind because of the songs he puts on, but then, a song that I really fuck with, comes on and I'm ready to jump out of the car.

"This is my jam, nice one Jimin" I say before singing along to the song.

"Goshh, can you calm down like three levels, Y/N?? I'm getting a headache." Taehyung hisses and I just ignore him, but Jungkook doesn't.

"What's your problem, man?" He looks in the mirror and Taehyung rolls his eyes before going back to his phone. "Asshole" I mumble under my breath and Jungkook chuckles at it.

"This is gonna be a looong ride" Jungkook exhales and I cuddle up in the blanket I brought before trying to sleep a little.

—————————————————————

Dramaaaa,,,

Don't forget to vote ❤️