♡ Chapter 17

"I'm so full." I say as I lay back on the couch.

"Same, ughh"

We were done eating and there was still so many chicken nuggets left.

"Why'd you even buy so many nuggets?" I ask Jungkook while looking his direction. He was laying besides me with sauce in the corners of his mouth, looking like a baby.

"I was hungry, ok?" He sighs. I stretch my hand so that it reaches the level of his face.

"What is it?" He asks in confusion and I smile beacause of his unawarness. "You have sauce all over your face, kid." I lean in closer and I try to wipe it off his face. Jungkook stares at me without saying anything. "You're honestly really clumsy." I comment while wiping away the last bit of sauce. He continues to stare at me and I grow a little embarrassed.

"Stop it, it's embarrassing!" I whine as I bury my face in my hands. "What is?" He asks with his husky, dark voice. "You're staring." I say and Jungkook still dosen't move.

"Because youre beautiful." He says and it catches me off guard. "Huh?" I am left confused, but Jungkook dosen't hesitate to repeat what he had said.

"I stare because you're beautiful." we make eye contact and I quickly look away out of embarrassment.

Jungkook motiones me to straddle him and he helps me sit on top of him. He caresses my waist before he gently holds onto it.

"Y/N,"

I quickly look at the precious boy sitting right in front of me as he speaks up. He raises his hand up to my lips and he traces his finger across it. I blush at the simpliest touch given by him and I keep thinking why.

Why do I always get nervous when I'm around him?

Why does my soul always light up when I see him?

Jungkook traces his hands from my small waist to my ass, gripping it.

"You know, you ar-"

I crash my lips onto his without a second thought, interrupting whatever it was he was going to say. He grabs my ass once again, harder, and I run my finger through his hair. He was kissing me very passionately and it was almost hard to keep up with his tongue technology. ( A/N: See what i did there. lmao :) )

The once so helpless lip to lip action had now turned into a very sensually and steamy make out session. Jungkook explores my mouth with his tongue like there's no tomorrow and the feelings that rush through me, are uncontrollable.

I pull away from the kiss only to bite his lip right after, earning a quiet groan from him. Jungkook smirkes before slapping my ass and i whimper. "Two can play it that way" He says as he rolls me over, so that he is hovering above me.

Just as he was going in for another kiss,

the doorbell rang. (A/N: oops, sorry not sorry)

"Fuck!" We breathed, annoyed.