♡ Chapter 25

"Since you're so hyped for it, why don't you sing a song?" Taehyung says and we stare into eachothers eyes until I break the intense eye contact.

"Fine, I'll sing a song."

I go and turn the karaoke station on and I select 'Santa tell me' by Ariana Grande.

"Wohoooo! Fuck it up!" Lisa shouts as if she's a crazy fan and I break out into laughter. "Shut up, stop making me laugh." I say as I grab one of the microphones.

I do know how to sing, but I've never really shown anyone, not a single person. I've just always been too insecure about it.

I guess I have to stop being so afraid of what people might think and start to express myself the way I want to. Besides, these people I'm going to sing infornt of, are after all, my bestfriends.

The song begins and I'm a little awkward at first, but I soon gain more confidence as Lisa continues to hype me up.

Everyone seem to be very surprised as they didn't know I had a even a drop of talent in my body, but I did go to a 'Arts and Talents' school in the place we lived before the one we moved away from this summer.

I used to dance too, but I haven't focused too much on any of those things since my brother died and everything became so dark.

I just didn't bother anymore.

I look Taehyung straight in the eyes as I hit the first high note and he rolls his eyes before looking in another direction. I start goofing around to the song and the others, except Taehyung, join me while sitting. I smile at the sight of my closest friends, having fun together. This is really going to be an awsome Christmas.

I am halfway through the song, but I decide that I've sung enough and I'm honestly turning a little embarrased as I feel my cheeks getting hot.

Just as I was about to go off 'stage', another voice is heard, singing the song. I jump because I got startled and I turn around only to face Jungkook's goofy ass. He slowly walks towards me, still singing the song and my heart melts beacuse of his voice.

He's truly gifted.

He grabs my hand as he sings "Don't make me fall in love again" and the 'crowd' in front of us goes "Awww" and I blush out of ebarrassment, again.

"Stoooop iiit." I quietly whine as the song is over and he lifts my hand to kiss it. I roll my eyes while smiling and he stands there, grinning like a child with his bunny teeth out and all.

"Dinner is ready" he announces to everyone before slapping my ass and walking towards the dining table. "Get a room" Yoongi suddenly comments and my cheeks grow warm again.

"Where's Tae?" Jin asks as he comes in with the food and it smells like heaven in the whole room. "Probably upstairs, he said he isn't hungry, I don't know." Hoseok answers and I can't help but to think it's because of the whole scene with the karaoke. He can't honestly be mad that I can sing? Whatever's stuck up his ass, he better get it out because I'm not letting him ruin christmas for me or the others with his grumpy mood.

As Jin is putting plates on the table, Jungkook sneaks up behind me, hugging me. I smile because of his gesture and I can't ever get enough of his smell. I don't know what kind of soap or perfume this kid uses, but it sure as hell is addicting. He smells like honey and man, which is a very dangerous combination.

Jungkook's hands rest on my hips and he squeezes them, "we're roommates, by the way" he whispers into my ear and I shiver because of his hot breaths that hit it.

He bites at my earlobe before going back to hugging me like he didn't just make me pregnant for the second time today.

"You think that's a good idea?" I whisper while gently pressing my bottom against his crotch. Jungkook whimpers, but he quickly shows who the contol belongs to by pushing back which makes me almost moan, but I remember that our frie -Our friends! (A/N: lmao, actually laughing at the cringe I just served y'all)

I quickly push myself away from Jungkook as I notice that everyone is standing still and staring at us.

"Did we just watch a porn episode of 'Keeping up with Jungkook's dry-humping kink'?" Yoongi suddenly says and everyone breaks out into laughter.

Jungkook grabs my ass before sitting down and acting innocent, once again.

Wow,

The duality of Juancock really amazes me sometimes.

—————————————————————

Don't forget to vote ❤️