♡ Chapter 20

I stand next to my locker and I take out the book I need for the next class. I hesitated going to school at first, but I don't want to seem scared.

I feel like people are watching me as they walk by, and it's making me extremely uncomfortable. The slime incident happened two days ago and I know that no one has forgotten it. That bitch, Hyunji, thinks that everything belongs to her and she has always hated me.

It's because of what happend two years ago.

Ugh, I don't want to think about any of that shit. Fine, she can be mean to me, but doing a prank like that in front of the whole school, is crossing the line. I hate when things blow up and you're the 'talk' of the fucking month.

"Hey"

I look up to a tall figure standing in front of me and my eyes widen at the sight.

"Taehyung?! Your hair!" I screech. His hair is dyed a color I would never think he would suit.

Red.

"You like it?" He asks with his cocky smile all smeared up in his face.

"It's super cool, woaahh" I stand on my tip toes and I touch his hair. Taehyung could honestly pull off any hair color ever, but I've never thought that he would be the type for huge changes.

"Yah, stop messing up my Gucci-worth hair" Taehyung's statement makes me cringe, but I laugh at it anyway.

"Gucci?" I close my locker and i meet his eyes.

"Y-yeah" Taehyung suddenly stutters and it surprises me because he has always been very cocky and confident.

I break the eye contact only to meet the eyes of another guy. He looks at me for a slight second and I'm ready for his approach, but he keeps walking.

"Why is Jungkook acting up?" I ask little red hood. "What do you mean why? The dude's pissed ya know." Taehyung replies and I'm left confused. "But why's he pis-" I interrupt my own question when I remember the event from two days ago.

'Why am I such a fuck up'

"gotta go T" I quickly give him a friendly hug and I hurry over to the direction Jungkook was going. It looked like he was on his way to the music room.

I go down the hall filled with students and I ignore all the stares, once again. I don't think it's people's intention to give those looks, but it's still making me anxious.

I reach the door to the music room and I hear someone sing from outside. Maybe he's not really in here. I open the door and I quietly walk in, not making a single sound.

Jungkook is playing the piano and he's,

singing.

I sit down on one of the chairs and I listen to the angelic sounds coming from him. Hearing him sing, it's just so calming. He hits all the high notes gently and they're ringing in the room.

I'm amazed.

I didn't think he could sing, nor play the piano. He's never mentioned it before. I wonder why though. I would've thought that he'd be proud of such an ability, but maybe he's too shy?

The song is over and I immediately start to clap. The sound of his soft voice still remains ringing in my head and I wish he would've shown me sooner.

"Y-Y/N" Jungkook turns around the second I start to clap. "What're you doing here?" He turns fully around and I sit here, smiling like an idiot. "You're so amazing! Why haven't you told me?" I raise up from the chair and I make my way towards him.

"Because" He answers coldly before turning back around, facing the black piano. I raise my eyebrows. "Umm, ok?" I stop in my tracks as I watch him pack up. "So, like, do you wanna do something today?" I ask him and I'm nervous for his answer. "Nah, you could ask Taehyung tho" He replies and my heart stops.

"J-Jungkook?" I stutter and he now stops what he's doing, but he still doesn't turn around. "What" He says and I begin to really worry. "Why are you acting like this??" I ask in frustration as I take a step towards him. "Don't pretend you don't know." He shrugs and he continue to stuff his piano notes into his backpack.

"Is it because of the Taehyung thing two nights ago??" I ask and he doesn't reply. I start to walk until I stand half a meter away from him. "Why are you mad about that?? I admit that I crossed the line since he's you're best friend, but we aren't exclusive either. I don't know what the fuck we are! Tell me why yo-"

"Because I fucking like you!" Jungkook snaps and my heart starts to beat 10 times faster.

"H-Huh?"

—————————————————————

Don't forget to vote! ⇣⇣