♡ Chapter 32 🍑

Jungkook wraps his arms around the small of my back as he kisses me roughly.  "What...if...someone....sees us?" He asks in between the kisses. "I don't care." I whisper as I pull away and lift his shirt off of him. We make eye contact for a second before he smiles and kisses me again.

"I love you, did I say that already?" Jungkook whispers while kissing my neck softly. "Yes, a hundred times." I chuckle and he hums. "Then I guess I'll have to say it a hundred times more." He embraces me again, but this time he kisses me on my chest and my lips immediately part. I throw my head back as he makes circles with his tongue, making my stomach twist and turn — in a good way. In a too good way.

We climb our way to the backseats while laughing at how clumsy we both are as we struggle to get between the two front seats. "Oh my god." Jungkook chuckles. He hovers over me while his hand holds my hip dominantly. His smile fades and a familiar expression shows on his face. A face of desire, lust, temptation. But his face is also filled with worry, I see it in his eyes. It's as if he's afraid that he'll hurt me, or that I'm too vulnerable to be doing this right now.

"I'm fine, Jungkook, as long as I'm with you I'm fine." I whisper, tracing my fingers on his cheek, drawing figures that I can't recognize. "Are you sure of this? Because we can always just talk if you want-" I put my index finger on his lips to stop him from talking. "I don't want to talk. I'm tired of talking." I tug at the hem of Jungkook's sweatpants, making him surprised. "I'm fine. I want this, I swear." I say, reassuring him.

I sit up before I take off my bra, making it fall down my torso and exposing my chest. Jungkook's eyes immediately dart downwards and I give him my most lustful expression, hoping he will understand how much I need his touch. "Your body... you're just so fucking hot, you don't even know how much I've fantasized about you, even before we started dating." He says, looking up at my eyes and at my already heated face. His confession catches me off guard and I look down in embarrassment.

He leans in and brings my face up again with his fingers. "You are beautiful, ok? Don't let anybody tell you otherwise." He whispers and our eyes lock. A flood of emotions rush through me, but they're not sad ones though. They're emotions of joy and happiness, as well as admiration and love. I get teary, hearing his words and how he always manages to make me feel all the love in the world.

He makes sure that the worst years of my life disappear by weighing them out with care and love.

Gosh, I love him, so much. I never thought it was possible to be so attached to one person.

"I love you."

He kisses me again and goes down with kisses until he reaches my chest. I let out a quiet moan as he starts to suck and play with my chest. I grip his hair as a sensation of pain, but mostly pleasure, strikes through me. Love bites, he knows that it's my weakness. I love it when he gives me hickies, when he claims me as his. He grins against my skin as I moan again and unintentionally grind my core against his stomach, against his abs.

"Impatient." He chuckles, but this time, his voice is low and it surprises me. He reaches up to my face and he pecks my lips quick. "Tell me when to stop, baby." I nod, knowing that i won't ever tell him to stop, and I know that he knows, but it still warms me that he says that. Jungkook presses his plump, pink lips on my forehead before he goes down on me, leaving kisses in the process.

His jet back hair lay on his forehead with small drops of sweat. He looks too handsome, too unreal. His muscles flex as he uses his arms to keep him steady. I lift myself up as he takes off my sweatpants and underwear. The windows are super damp and my breath, my fast breathing is the only thing heard. I close my eyes. Jungkook spreads my legs before he kisses my clit, making me whimper, my breath hitching.

"J-Jungkook." I whisper as he flicks his tongue in a way too slow speed. He grabs a handful of my thighs, spreading my legs even more and giving him easier access. He starts going faster and I moan louder. My chest heaves like crazy and I arch my back. "Ah- Jungkook." I gulp hard as he inserts his tongue while humming, making me close my eyes hard of the extreme pleasure. "Fuck!" I exclaim. Jungkook smiles, I can feel it and it makes me a little embarrassed, but that's the last thing I can focus on at this moment.

He licks a few more times, making me grip on the leader seat. Jungkook comes back up to my face, giving me a chance to catch my breath. He starts yet another make out session, pressing his body onto mine. The kiss is out of sync and I can feel Jungkook's heart beat uncontrollably fast against mine. Then, all of a sudden, he inserts two fingers inside of me, making me break out of the kiss and moan out loud. "Jungkook-ah, fuck.." I whisper against his ear, he groans. "You're turning me on so much." He says, going faster. I moan and arch my back, feeling so much pleasure.

I put my hands on his neck as I feel my self getting closer to my high. "Cum, baby." He whispers against my cheek before he kisses it. I moan loud a couple of times. Jungkook's leaves sweet kisses all over my face, his hand still going unbelievably fast. Those muscles aren't good for nothing, that's for sure. "Fuckkk" I squeal as I finally release.

I breathe heavily while Jungkook takes off his underwear. He starts stroking his member, but I stop him. "Do you want to stop?" He asks with concern. I say nothing as I grab him instead and start stroking him. He gets surprised, but he doesn't stop me. Jungkook closes his eyes while opening his mouth. My hand is wrapped tightly around his pelvis and I go in a slow pace, knowing it drives him crazy. "Don't tease." He lets out a shaky breath and I kiss him hard. I start to go a little faster and Jungkook immediately buries his face in the crook of my neck, his hot breaths tracing my skin.

"Y/N," he moans against my skin, making it vibrate, and I almost moan. I lace my fingers around his silky locks while planting small kisses on his temple. He groans loudly while cursing.

A/N: Just pretend that they're using a condom. There isn't going to be any pregnancies lol

Jungkook gets impatient. He grabs his length before placing it at my entrance. He inserts quickly after and I moan. "Jungkook." I moan and he leans into a messy kiss. "Moan my name louder." He says and I do as he says. I almost scream his name as he goes faster. Our moans ring together in the car while the wind outside howls like crazy in the cold winter weather.

"Faster." I say, gripping onto his neck. He goes faster and harder, leaving us both a moaning mess. "Ah-Y/N, you're so fucking... tight." Jungkook whispers. "I'm..." I start, but I trail off because of the pleasure. "Me too." He breaths out. I hold onto him, leaving scratches on his back in the process.

My body jolts as I reach my high for the second time. I breath heavily and Jungkook goes on for a couple of more seconds before he releases too. He rides out his high, still going in and out of me. He kisses me, for a long time. My stomach is filled with butterflies and I am nervous, even though we just had sex, I still get nervous by kissing him.

And with that, we lay in the backseat of a car, in a street, telling each other childhood stories while cuddling and feeling each other's warmth. It's silly, but I guess that's our kind of romance. We're silly. And I love it.

————————

Yeet.

Don't forget to vote and comment 🥀