♡ Chapter 26

"Thanks for the dinner Jin, it was delicious." I raise up from my seat and I go to kitchen since I volunteered to help with the dishes.

"Hey, you doing the dishes too?" Jungkook says as he stands in front of the sink and washes. "Yes, but can't we just throw everything in the dishwasher?" I put the plates in the sink with all the other dishes. "No, it's broken, so we have to wash everything by hand." Jungkook turns around and flashes me a sarcastic smile before going back to what he was doing.

"I guess I'll wipe, then" I sigh before getting a towel from one of the cabinets.

"Hey so uhh, what's the deal with Taehyung? If you have to be real about it." I ask and Jungkook raises his shoulders. "Well he's obviuosly jealous that I have a hot girlfriend and he doesn't." He answers and I scoff.

"I'm serious, babe. What if something happened?" I slightly push him and he chuckles. "Trust me, it's just petty jealousy." He states and I take another plate to wipe.

"Boys" I mumble under my breath as I thought that girls always made drama. Guess that was a sexist way of thinking, or whatever they say.

"What about em'" Jungkook asks, continuing to wash like his life depends on it. "What about what?" I ask. "Boys" He says and I roll my eyes. "I just think you guys can get a little intense when it comes to certain things." I say and Jungkook doesn't say anything, but he suddenly throws a handful of water and soap on me.

"Hey!! What the fuck!" I wipe soap off my face before quickly taking the bottle and squirting a bunch of it on him. "You did not!" Jungkook turns the sink on more and he throws water at me, handful after handful.

We stand in the kitchen like two kids, throwing water at each other and I swear that I've already swallowed half of the soap that was in the bottle.

Gross.

"You son of a bitch." I state after Jungkook had made my hair soaking wet and I don't plan on showing him mercy when it comes to revenge.

I grab a glass and I fill it up before splashing the water in Jungkook's face and he almost trips. I almost loose my breath because I laugh so hard and Jungkook starts to laugh as well as he tries to wipe his face with his already wet t-shirt.

"This shit's uncomfortable as hell" I say as I start to take my shirt off, not intentionally to 'tease' Jungkook, but I guess that also works since he looks a little taken back.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook asks as he had stopped laughing and his expression was now fully serious.

"Taking off my shirt because you made it wet" I say casually and I am ready to lift my shirt fully off, but Jungkook walks quickly towards me and he stops me from doing so.

"Do you really think it's a good idea to do that in front of me?" His eyes had turned dark and he almost looks scary, which makes me exited to see what could happen if I was to expand the boundaries.

"I think that I don't want to wear this shirt anymore." I look him in the eyes, waiting for him to break the eye contact, but he doesn't seem to give up. He's so competitive, it's making me question how people ever dare to stand up against him.

"And what makes you think that I won't have you bending over the counter, begging me to take you right here in this kitchen?"

Jungkook grabs both of my wrists as he pushes me against the counter so that my back faces it. He stands so close to me that my ass probably has marks because of being pressed so hard against the marble.

"You're playing a very dangerous game, undressing yourself in front of me" He clicks his tongue while shaking his head slowly.

His white shirt is soaked and it's revealing his defined abs which make my legs turn to noodles now that they're pressed against me. His wet hair, sweatpants. He could make any girl fall on their knees and fulfill every one of his demands.

I wonder how I got myself in a situation where this boy actually is my boyfriend.

"You know," he bites my under lip while still holding my wrists in front of him, "I've been fantasizing me," he sucks on my neck before leaning into my ear, "inside you," he presses his thigh onto my warmth and I whimper, "since the first time you made me have a boner." Jungkook says and I let a quiet moan slip out, unintentionally.

"Fuck." Jungkook breathes out before swiftly lifting me up on the counter, kissing me harshly.

"How do you always manage to turn me on this bad?" He says in between the kisses.

"Why are you ass-wipERS FUCKING ON MY KITCHEN COUNTER?!" Jin yells and me and Jungkook jump out of fear because of the furious mom standing in front of us.

—————————————————————

Don't forget to vote ❤️