♡ Chapter 28

"Girl, I'm so gay for you." Lisa chuckles as she looks at me from top to toe.

I really do not know what I would do without Lisa. She always manages to lift my mood up and she can be so crazy sometimes, but she is also smart, caring and strong. I've never had a friend like her and it feels like I've missed out on so much since I've only known her for five months.

"You look great, Lisa." I smile at her and we soon go down stairs to have dinner with the rest.

(Outfit):

"Wow."

I turn around and Jungkook is standing with a rose in his hand.

He's wearing a white shirt with a tie and just plain black pants. The outfit seems so effortless, but he still looks so handsome. His hair is slightly pulled back, which rarely happens, and now I'm standing here, staring at the hottest man alive.

How did I get to be so lucky ?

I don't notice that my face has become all red and that Jungkook is grinning at my flushed self. "Stop it." He walks towards me and dramatically gives me the flower before I stand on my tip toes to kiss his lips.

"You shouldn't be wearing that, Y/N" Jungkook whispers as soon as our kiss is broken. He pulls me roughly closer to him and I almost stumble. "Calm yourself, Jungkook." I quietly chuckle and Jungkook's facial expression remains serious.

"How can I calm down when your trying to seduce me like this." Jungkook runs his hands down to my bottom and he squeezes it. The sudden action takes me by surprise and my breath hitches. "I'm thirsty, are you? Let's go and sit down with the others, hm?" Jungkook walks in front of me before turning around and taking my hand.

The duality, agh.

I straighten my dress before we both make it to the dining table where everyone sits.

"Sit down, everyone! Dinner's being served." Jin yells and everyone laughs at how dramatic he turned out to sound. "No, it's not my face, even though I'm serving looks." Jin says and everyone stops laughing to mock him and he ends up eyeing everyone.

"Man, what would my life be without you." Namjoon chuckles and everyone 'awes' before digging into the food.

"So since it's Christmas, it's a tradition that I tell a story." Jimin suddenly says while a opening a wine bottle. "No, it's not. Where the fuck did you get that from?" Lisa answers, but Jimin ignores her. "So there was a time where I worked at that supermarket, right?"

I suddenly feel someone's hand on my thigh and I immediately shoot my gaze to Jungkook. He pretends that he's listening to Jimin's story, while his hand is resting dangerously close to the bottom of my dress. "Jungkook," I whisper to him, but he still manages to remain unbothered.