♡ Chapter 19

"I dare you to make out with Y/N" Jimin says and Jungkook emmidiatly lets out a cough. "What" I say bluntly but Jimin still doesn't change his mind. "Come on Y/N" Jimin says and Taehyung becomes shy all of a sudden. "Don't force her to do anything!" Jungkook suddenly speaks up. "Y/N-" Jimin starts, but I interrupt him.

"I'll do it"

"Sereiously? I didn't actually think you'd do it!" Jimin says cheerfully. I take a quick glance at Jungkook and he's poking he's cheeks with his tongue while eyeing Taehyung.

I now shift my gaze to Taehyung. I must admit, he is very admirable. He has chestnut colored hair that covers most of his fore head. His cute little mole over his upper lip adds to the list of attractive features he has.

His lips looks so soft, maybe this isn't a bad thing?

"Can't you stare a little longer?" Jungkook says sarcastically and Taehyung scoffs. "We really doing this?" Taehyung asks and I find it so cute. "I guess we are" I say as I move myself closer to him so that we are sitting closer across from each other.

He licks his lips very sensually and it's making me tremble. Taehyung places his big and veiny hand on my jawline as he looks at my lips, licking his again.

I see that Jungkook is focusing hard on the scene from the side of my eye while Jimin is waiting patiently for our lips to connect.

I look Taehyung straight in his brown galaxy that are his eyes and I slowly lean in. We slightly kiss, not doing anything yet. He pulls out again before looking in my eyes one more time. He leans in again and starts to take action. He is showing dominance as he guides me within his tempo. His hand makes it way to my hip while his other is still holding on to me cheek.

I grow inpatient of the simple lip-to-lip action, so I take action myself. I place my hands on his thighs and he whimpers. I wait for his permission to slide my tongue into his mouth. He quickly allows me and he soon contributes with his tongue.

Our tongues play with each other and I'm getting more and more flustered. Our French kiss turns more intense and I put my hands around his neck as I pull him closer to me. Taehyung squeezes my sides before piling out of the kiss and biting my under lip. We both smile, and we are totally out of breath. 

"Wow" Jimin gasps and I grow a little embarrassed. I look around, trying to find  Jungkook to reassure that he's not hurt, but he's not sitting with us anymore.

"Umm," I get up, "where's Jungkook?" I ask as I straighten my clothes out. "Uhh, he said he needed to go to the bathroom or something, but I think he's like mad jealous. He probably went upstairs." Jimin replies and I start to worry that he really got hurt by what me and Taehyung did.

Fuck.

I make my way to the stairs and I hear Taehyung and Jimin calling after me, but I totally ignore them.

I walk the halls of my house as I'm starting to think that  Jungkook went home.

I really messed up this time.

"Jungkook?" I call out his name, but it doesn't seem like there's anyone here. I go towards my bedroom and I check, but nothing.

As I make my way to the bathroom, someone stops me by slamming me against the wall. I scream as I am scared to death. "Who is this???" I ask and the voice i hear next is familiar to me.

"Forgot about me already?? I bet you looove hyung now, don't you?" Jungkook says with his dark voice.

It sends shivers down my spine.

"N-no" I stutter as I am unable to talk normally. "I-it was jus a dare I-" Jungkook puts his finger on my lips and he shuts me up.

"I'll show you who you belong to."

He says with his husky, attractive voice. I have goosebumps all over my body and that's never happened with any boy before. I love this side of Jungkook where he takes control and makes me almost beg for him to touch me.

He presses his leg in between my thighs so that he stands so close to me that his breaths hit my lips. He traces his lips on my neck, but he doesn't do anything to me, yet.

I lay my head on the walk as his hands start to roam every inch of my body. "You've been a really," his hands make their way my ass as he squeezes it hard, "really bad girl." He says and I once again get goosebumps even though I'm getting very hot because of his touch.

Before I can comprehend the situation, Jungkook turns me around so that my back is facing him and he bends me over.

He slaps my ass a couple of times and I whimper. It's turning me on so much and I just want to touch him, but I'll let him do whatever he wants this time.

He quickly turns me back around as he presses his body hard against mine and no space is left between us. "Jungkoo-"

He presses his lips against mine and his tongue works aggressively in my mouth. The kiss is rough even though his lips are as soft as baby skin.

Jungkook's hands makes their way to my breast's and he squeezes them while still crashing his lips onto mine over and over again. I moan and he smiles in satisfaction.

He pulls away from the kiss and he licks my lips before licking all the way from my mouth, to my collar bone. He bites on my skin, probably making love marks in the process.

I grip his hair as he bites my ear lobe and whispers, "Taehyung's got nothing on me, baby." A moaning breath escapes my lips and I can feel his boner through his sweatpants.

Jungkook's hand glides down my body and to my crotch. He slips his hand under my panties and a loud moan is heard in the halls of the house. Jungkook immediately uses his other hand to cover my mouth so that no one hears us.

"Be quiet baby" I'm already soaking wet, and Jungkook starts to make slow circular motions on my clit, making me breath louder. "Ahh," I grip his biceps and I squeeze them. "J-jungkoo- ahh" my legs almost become noodles and I'm struggling to keep my balance.

He quickens his pace and the pleasure is overwhelming. Jungkook leans into my neck, resting his head in the crook of it while sticking two fingers in me. My nails dig into Jungkooks flesh and I hear him slightly hiss.

I'm almost reaching my limit, but then, Jungkook stops and he pulls away. He straightens out his clothes as he leans in and pecks my cheek.

"That's what you get for making out with Taehyung, princesse" he says and he makes his way downstairs. I'm left here in shock and frustration.

'So he wanna play games? Fine.'

—————————————————————

Don't forget to vote!! ⇣⇣