♡ Chapter 40 🍑

You stood up from Jungkook's lap and you intertwined your fingers with his, making him stand up. You smile while looking down at your hands. That smile though, turns into a smirk, and you practically eyefuck his hand.

'How can a hand be so sexy?'

"Choke me with that hand, daddy." You whisper quietly, not intending for Jungkook to hear it because you say it in more of a jokingly way. Even though you wouldn't really... mind him doing that.

Jungkook can't help but giggle quietly because he heard what you said. Your face flushes with embarrassment and Jungkook grips your hand tighter.

You lead him upstairs and to his bedroom where Taehyung sits, very occupied with his game of Overwatch. Jungkook takes off his headset and practically lifts Taehyung out of the room. "H-Hey! I didn't finish the match! Dick.." Taehyung mutters under his breath.

You snicker, but it quickly fades when Jungkook picks you up and pushes you against the wall, your legs wrapped around his waist. He eyes your lips as he bites his, completely hypnotized by the redness and plumpiness of them. "You're lips are..." he breaths out, gripping on your ass so you slightly jump up, "divine." He almost purrs, his voice ringing in your ears. "I could say the same about yours." You say, staring at his pink and soft lips, which you are dying to taste. "Hmm," Jungkook licks your bottom lip, pressing his chest to yours and leaving no space between the two of you.

You both look at each other's lips, trying to not give in as of yet, trying to ride through the temptations, and it's making you both very inpatient. Jungkook leans in towards your ear, gracing his lips against your cheek in the process. "If you like my lips so much," he breathes a hot breath into your ear on purpose, knowing what effect this will have on you, "Why don't you have a taste?" He whispers more quietly and it makes your heart pound in your chest.

The feeling of having Jungkook, a hot boy- no, a hot man, pressed against you with hands on your body where others aren't allowed to touch, is heavenly. His hair is long and damp and curly and it's so so so hot, gosh you think you actually might burst.

"Jungkook, stop torturing me." You whine and Jungkook tilts his head. "Aww, is someone needy?" He says, way to seductively. You push your hand through his hair from his neck and upwards, making his mouth part a little. "Jungkook," It sounds like a moan and Jungkook's eyes darken as he hears it.

"You're so asking for it." He says as he carries you over to his bed and lays you down. He places his body in between your legs. His tongue guides yours and one of his hands sneaks it's way to one of your breasts, squeezing it while the two of you make out. "Mmm." Jungkook hums into the kiss and you pull away, breathing fast.

His hand goes to your waist. You sit up so he does as well. You take both of his big hands now, and you put them on your chest. Jungkook blushes, you do too, because of the feeling of his touch. It was erotic enough, but the fact that it's him makes it even more so.

"Undress me." You say as you look him in the eyes. Jungkook takes your shirt off, your bra following after. He bites his lips as you lead his hands to touch your breasts again, this time without clothes covering them. "Only you can do this to me," You release a shaky breath as he massages you slightly, "only you can drive me this crazy." You close your eyes as you say this and Jungkook kisses your parted lips before penetrating your mouth with his tongue.

Jungkook then takes off his shirt and you're quick to feel his abs and chest with your hands. You kiss his collarbones and you look at him. "You're really fucking sexy, Jeon." You say, almost annoyed. "Really?" He says and you can't believe his arrogance. You roll your eyes.

"No." You say and Jungkook giggles because of how you weren't convincing at all. You pout and Jungkook gets all serious again.

He kisses you and this time it's rougher and you both are more eager. He lays you down again and he starts to move his bottom against yours. Jungkook is kissing you sloppily, saliva being smeared around both of your mouths and it's actually kind of.... kinky? Yeah, you love it.

You reach your hand down Jungkook's sweats pants and you grab his buldge. His mouth disconnects with yours as you do, and he breathes heavier. You feel yourself getting more turned on by seeing him like this, worked up and horny. It's hot.

"T-Touch me." Jungkook says, his eyes opening and looking into yours. "Don't tease me." He says strictly with a low tone, making your hairs stand up.

You put your hand in his boxers and you gently wrap your small hand around his dick, starting to stroke him. Jungkook immediately lets out a shaky moan and he lowers his face to the crook of your neck.

"I can't remember you being this big." You whisper into  his ear and he grunts as your grip on his member tightens while stroking him still. "Does this feel good?" You quicken your pace a little. Jungkook nods slightly, moaning quietly into your neck, sucking on it.

Jungkook lifts his head and stands up to take off his pants completely. He fetches a condom from his nightstand and puts it on it.

Jungkook takes off your pants now as well as your underwear before he climbs back on top of you. "Open your mouth." You do as he says and he smirks. "Good girl." He whispers and you blush. He puts three of his fingers in your mouth, then he takes them out with your spit on them.

He bites his lips at the sight of you, naked under him, before he smears the spit on your core. You let out a moan as he starts to circle your clit and you grind your hips to the rythm of his hand.

If hand kink's a thing, the you sure have it.

"Baby," you breathe out as Jungkook pleasures you with his fingers. "You like that?" He says and you nod, biting your lips. He starts kissing and sucking on your breasts and you run your fingers through his long hair.

"Jungkook," you stop his hand and he looks at you, "I want you inside of me," you put your hands on his chest, "now." You looks at him with innocent eyes and it drives him crazy.

Jungkook reaches for the condom on his nightstand. He strokes himself a couple of times before he slides the condom on and he lays on top of you, his forearms supporting him on each side of your head.

"Ready?" He asks, but you don't answer, instead, you grab a hold of his dick and you place it to your entrance. Jungkook pushes inside of you slowly and you both moan loudly because of the strong sensations. "Y-You're so tight." Jungkook gulps and you put your tongue in his mouth, playing with his, as he starts moving.

"Faster, Jungkook." You breathe out and he immediately goes faster as you had commanded. You play with his hair as his head lies in the crook of your neck, feeling his soft breath on it. "Jungkook." You moan and it makes him go even faster, leaving you both grunting and moaning loudly. Jungkook feels your walls close on his dick a few times and he knows you're close.

Jungkook then does something surprising:

He chokes you with his veiny hand and you swear to god that you are marrying this man.

Jungkook smirks as he sees that you're enjoying him, choking you. "You said to choke you, so..." Jungkook says, out of breath and seductively. You just moan and whimper and enjoy the feeling of his hand around your neck.

"Fuck." You moan out loud as your walls close around his dick again a few times. You reach your high and Jungkook pulls out. You're out of breath, but you have no time to rest.

"Suck it." Jungkook says, and you sit in between his legs as he's laid down now. You take him in your mouth and you start to gobble your head up and down in a fast pace. "Just like that." Jungkook mutters under his breath, grabbing a fistful of your hair to get it out of the way. You deepthroat him a couple of times before he finally cums.

He lays still for a moment, riding out his high as you admire the beauty of him, all soaked in sweat and wet hair laying across his forehead. He's such a hot mess.

Jungkook pulls you into his embrace and you lay there for a moment before you start to feel sleepy and you nuzzle into each other even more, feeling the warmth of each other.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

————————————————————

THE END.
Can't believe this book is actually done, wow. I'll most definitely write a bonus chapter though💖

Hahagwhwiqoqhshsis

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️🔪